- Special Offers
- About Us
Riviera Nayarit: Travel Tips
Combining the romance of the tropics, the ease of modern resorts, and the charm of a Mexican village, the Riviera Nayarit offers something for every visitor. Just south of this “new town” lies the well-known resort town of Puerto Vallarta.
Getting To Riviera Nayarit
Situated on the Pacific Coast, the Riviera Nayarit enjoys warm tropical weather year-round, with daily rain showers and warm temperatures from June through October. High season runs from mid-December through Easter week.
- 3 hours from Los Angeles, 4 hours from Seattle, 4.5 hours from Chicago
Staying In Riviera NayaritView Hotel List
Traveling In Riviera Nayarit
Classic Vacations offers a variety of transportation options in order to make your Mexico vacation truly spectacular. Shuttle transfers, taxis and rental cars are available in all the major destinations in Mexico.
While traveling in Riviera Nayarit we recommend:
- Rent a car - We offer vehicles to suit every taste, including sporty convertibles, roomy minivans, and luxury sedans. And our red-carpet transfers can let you start relaxing without a hitch.
Things to Know
- The national currency of Mexico is the peso, but in tourist areas, U.S. dollars are accepted just as readily as pesos.
- Money and traveler's checks can be exchanged in banks.
- ATMs are very common in Riviera Nayarit and are the easiest source for cash.
- Riviera Nayarit is in the Central Time Zone and observes daylight savings time.