Not Actively Recruiting
Friday, May 21, 2021
The Account Development Specialist [ ADS ] works on the reservations team and is responsible to create, change and cancel bookings as well as increase the net sales of existing dedicated accounts and actively pursue the potential growth of new accounts.
• Create, change and cancel pre-travel reservations
• Build effective relationships with Classic’s dedicated accounts
• Responsible to maintain and increase sales of Classic’s dedicated accounts
• Accountable to meet and exceed customer expectations in service, timeliness and final product
• Work with BDMs to target accounts that will lead to business opportunities
• Consistently communicate with BDMs on the development of existing and new dedicated accounts
• Communicate with spoken and written messages that are clear, concise, and complete.
• Responsibility for achieving results with little oversight
• Recognize and effectively prioritize work to solve issues in an efficient manner
• Focus on the customers’ needs, while staying within the parameters of the company’s business requirements.
• Focus time and effort to increase sales to aid in the company’s profitability
• Complete a high volumes of work, keeping a rapid pace without sacrificing accuracy
• 2+ years related experience in reservation sales and /or travel.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully build and maintain the business of dedicated accounts
• Strong time management and follow-up skills
• Proven proficiency in Plex, Excel, Outlook and use of the internet
• Effective and professional written and oral communication skills
• Timely correspondence with customers, vendors and co-workers meeting established service level agreements
• Trained on and successfully selling the majority of Classic’s product lines
• Maintained a minimum average sales per hour of $2100.00 (based on a 12 month rolling average)
• Demonstrated quality work with minimal customer service errors, based on the quantity of errors per paid transactions
• Proven high level of customer satisfaction based on monitor scores, customer feedback etc…
• Learn and master new destinations as determined by management
• Strive for 100% accuracy on all quotes, options and bookings
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic and team commitment to achieve individual / departmental goals
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and nurture relationships with suppliers, co-workers, management and customers
• Focus on contributing to the achievement of business objectives and goals in a timely manner
• Identify process improvements to streamline efficiencies in reservations/options
• Manage projects as assigned by management
Click Here to submit resume
* or submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add the Job Title and Job ID to your e-mail's subject line.