A Masterfully Crafted Experience
OC Jets is the premier provider of on-demand private aviation services, for leisure and business travelers. With more than a decade of award-winning service in the luxury aviation industry, OC Jets is in a very unique position to fulfill your exclusive travel needs. Click here to learn more.
Private jet travel:
- Save considerable amounts of time
- Fly directly or closer to your true destination by utilizing small, local airports
- Travel on your own schedule at the exact times you prefer
- Travel discreetly; away from the public eye
- Added safety and peace of mind
- Large groups of people all together
- For a special occasion
Whether you are shopping for a single passenger or a group of 5, 50, or 150, OC Jets has the aircraft to accommodate any request, at any time! OC Jets Private Jet Charter does not operate its own fleet; rather, they work with a network of over 50,000 aircraft around the world, providing options from charter operators, aircraft management companies, and private owners—all of whom meet the strict criteria of operational and safety standards.
OC Jets coordinates charter flights on a GLOBAL scale—to or from ANYWHERE in the world!
Most are coordinated utilizing executive, regional, and municipal airports, which provide the convenience of cutting down on travel time and bypassing the heavy ground, air, and foot traffic associated with major international airports. When necessary, charters can also be arranged from private FBOs located at major airports, to connect with departing and arriving commercial airline flights.
Why go with OC Jets?
- Fleet - Over 50,000 aircraft in their global network, with capacities ranging from five to over 150 passengers
- Services - Full VIP concierge services before, during, and after the flight.
- Cost - Their huge OC Jets aviation platform keeps our overhead and prices lower.
- Safety - Aircraft are Argus Gold-rated and higher, manufactured or refurbished in the last seven years.
- Personal - Private aviation experts stand ready to ensure a perfect voyage.
- Flexible - Last-minute booking? You can be airborne in as little as two hours!
Before & After your Flight
Their personal advisors will ensure that all travel arrangements associated with your trip are completely taken care of, Such as:
- International travel visa procurement
- Security & passport control
- Chauffeured limos & Baggage handling
- Premium concierge services
During your Flight
Luxury is redefined on each OC Jets flight. They spare no effort to ensure that every detail is tended to, and that you experience a voyage like no other! Their services include:
- Gourmet Catering
- Onboard Entertainment
- VIP Services
The single most important factor in private aviation is getting passengers to their destination safely.
At OC Jets, the entire team is ingrained with the mission of ensuring the highest standards of safety. Nothing less will do.
Their network of operators are Argus Gold or Wyvern rated equivalent or higher, and the aircraft are either manufactured or refurbished within the past 7 years.
Fly with peace of mind!
JETS: KING AIR 350, PIAGGIO AVANTI II, PILATUS PC-12
- CABIN HEIGHT: 4’7” - 5’9”
- MAX PAX: 9
- AVG SPEED: 380 / MPH
- COST PER HR:$1,500 (MIN) I $1,850 (MAX)
TYPICAL TRIP: ATLANTA - WEST PALM BEACH
- OC JETS PRICE: $7,250 / COMPETITOR PRICE: $9,250
AVG SAVINGS: $2,000 (22%)
VERY LIGHT JET
JETS: PHENOM 100, CITATION MUSTANG, ECLIPSE 500
- CABIN HEIGHT: 4’7” - 5’1”
- MAX PAX: 5
- AVG SPEED: 420 / MPH
- COST PER HR:$1,750 (MIN) I $2,100 (MAX)
- LOS ANGELES - LAS VEGAS
- OC JETS PRICE: $5,975 / COMPETITOR PRICE: $7,500
AVG SAVINGS: $1,525 (20%)
JETS: CITATION ULTRA, HAWKER 400XP, LEARJET 45, PHENOM 300
- CABIN HEIGHT: 4’8” - 5’1” / MAX PAX: 8
- AVG SPEED: 460 / MPH
- COST PER HR:$2,250 (MIN) I $2,600 (MAX)
- NEW YORK - CHICAGO
- OC JETS PRICE: $10,450 / COMPETITOR PRICE: $13,475
AVG SAVINGS: $3,025 (22%)
JETS: HAWKER 800XP, LEARJET 60, CITATION XLS/EXCEL
- CABIN HEIGHT: 5’7” - 5’9”
- MAX PAX: 9
- AVG SPEED: 460 / MPH
- COST PER HR: $3,150 (MIN) I $3,800 (MAX)
- NEW YORK - MIAMI
- OC JETS PRICE: $13,975 / COMPETITOR PRICE: $19,500
AVG SAVINGS: $5,525 (28%)
SUPER MIDSIZE JET
JETS: GULFSTREAM 200, FALCON 50, FALCON 2000 CITATION X, CITATION SOVEREIGN, CHALLENGER 350
- CABIN HEIGHT: 5’7” - 6’1”
- MAX PAX: 16 / AVG SPEED: 520 / MPH
- COST PER HR: $4,350 (MIN) I $4,800 (MAX)
- NEW YORK - LAS VEGAS
- OC JETS PRICE: $28,250 / COMPETITOR PRICE: $35,600
AVG SAVINGS: $7,350 (21%)
JETS: CHALLENGER 605, GULFSTREAM G-450,EMBRAER LEGACY 600
- CABIN HEIGHT: 6’1” - 6’3”
- MAX PAX: 19
- AVG SPEED: 520 / MPH
- COST PER HR: $4,750 (MIN) I $5,200 (MAX)
- NEW YORK - LONDON
- OC JETS PRICE: $44,850 / COMPETITOR PRICE: $63,600
AVG SAVINGS: $18,750 (29%)
ULTRA LONG RANGE JET
JETS: GULFSTREAM 550/650, GLOBAL EXPRESS
- CABIN HEIGHT: 6’2” - 6’5”
- MAX PAX: 19
- AVG SPEED: 550 / MPH
- COST PER HR: $5,600 (MIN) I $8,600 (MAX)
- SAN FRANCISCO - HONG KONG
- OC JETS PRICE: $129,000 / COMPETITOR PRICE: $175,000
AVG SAVINGS: $46,000 (26%)
JETS: BOEING 737-800, BBJ 1, BBJ 2, EMBRAER LINEAGE 1000, AIRBUS A300, A318, A319, A320
- CABIN HEIGHT: 6’6” - 7’4”
- MAX PAX: 168 / AVG SPEED: 600 / MPH
- COST PER HR: $12,250 (MIN) I $80,000 (MAX)
- LONDON - DUBAI
- OC JETS PRICE: $144,000 / COMPETITOR PRICE: $200,000
AVG SAVINGS: $56,000 (28%)