Classic’s Change & Cancellation Waiver; allows you to cancel your trip for any reason or lock in the price for your vacation as soon as you make the minimum required deposit. Classic Vacations will waive supplier cancel fees and refund 100% of the amounts you have paid for hotel, rental car, ground transportation and destination activity reservations. In addition, Classic will offer a one-time waiver of supplier change fees for each trip component.
Change & Cancellation Waiver Overview:
In the event of cancellation prior to departure, Classic Vacations will refund 100% of the amounts paid for hotel, rental car, ground transfer, refundable airline reservations and destination activity reservations.
Classic will offer a one-time waiver of supplier change fees for each trip component, with the exception of two (2) change fees per person for published or non-refundable air reservations.
Classic Vacations will cover any increase in the price of airfare, hotel, rental car, ground transfer or destination activity over the price at the time Classic Vacations receives the minimum required deposit. No coverage for increases in price due to itinerary changes requested by traveler.
Classic Vacations Change & Cancel Waiver Limitations
- Only applicable to a one-time waiver of supplier change fees for each trip component with the exception of two (2) change fees per person for published or non-refundable air reservations.
- No refunds or reimbursements for no-shows, missed flights, name changes, lost or stolen tickets, or denied boarding due to late arrival or inadequate travel documentation.
- No reimbursements for baggage charges
- No refunds or reimbursements for unused portions of airfare.
- No refunds or reimbursements for frequent flier redemptions or redeposit fees.
- No reimbursement for increases in price due to itinerary changes initiated by traveler, including changes in occupancy for shared accommodations.
- No reimbursement for loss of discounts associated with shortened hotel stays or failure to adhere to supplier terms and conditions.
- No reimbursement for the cost of Classic Vacations’ Price Protection and Change & Cancel Waiver.
- No reimbursement or waiver of fees for destination activities cancelled less than forty-eight (48) hours prior to commencement.
- Traveler must pay price increases resulting from changes in tax rates or supplier surcharges, including fuel surcharges.
- No refunds for published airfare reservations. In most cases, the full amount of money paid for published air travel will be made available in the form of a credit for future travel, subject to restrictions and limitations imposed by airlines. Airfare credits are typically limited for use by the named ticketed passenger on the same airline for a period of up to one year from the original ticketing date.
- All promotions from Affiliate Hotels purchased through Classic Vacations, that are designated as “Non-Refundable” or “Instant Purchase”, are NOT covered by the Travel Smart Plan (TSP) or Classic Vacations’ Change & Cancellation Waiver. While Classic Vacations does not charge change or cancellation fees on Affiliate Hotels, the booking will be subject to the hotel’s specific change and cancellation policies. The change and cancellation policies will be clearly noted on the statements and eDocs.
- All claims must be made within the twenty four (24) month period from the date of purchase of the Classic’s Change & Cancellation Waiver and/or Travel Insurance Benefits.
Classic Vacations’ Change & Cancel Waiver is not insurance, is not applicable for travel booked through a third party, for private jet charters, yacht charters, cruises or villa reservations, or for reservations released to Classic Vacations within the hotel penalty period.
The Change & Cancellation Waiver is not refundable. Classic Vacations reserves the right to suspend offering and selling the Waiver at any time. The Classic’s Vacations’ Change & Cancellation is provided by and administered by Classic Vacations. For more information about Classic Vacations Change and Cancellation Waiver please contact your travel advisor or Classic Vacations.