You started planning your own wedding when you were young and saw a bride and groom for the first time. Now your dreams will become a reality as the two of you visualize your picture-perfect day.
Exchange Vows in a Unique Setting All Your Own
Perhaps you will be standing in an over-the-water chapel in the mystical island of Bora Bora in the Tahitian Islands, or enjoying a sunset service on the beaches of Hawaii. Envision the possibilities of a Classic Destination Wedding, where your guests will anticipate your wedding with excitement equal to yours!
Whether you choose a luxury All-Inclusive resort in the Caribbean, Mexico, or Hawaii, or a private villa in Tuscany, your wedding celebration can continue for days. You can delight in the prenuptials with family and friends, creating memories together. Every attendee will be treated like royalty. Enjoy spa treatments, water sports, fine dining, sipping cocktails on the beach, exploring ancient pyramids, or simply dancing in the dark.
Your Travel Consultant will coordinate your family and friends’ travel arrangements, including air, transfers, and accommodations so they can join you on your special day in Paradise. They will share in every aspect of your celebration while enjoying their own vacation. All the details will be handled impeccably by Classic Vacations, with insurance protection and 24-hour customer service so you can have peace-of-mind that your special day will be ideal.
Sample Romantic Resorts for the Wedding of your Dreams
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa – Bora Bora
- Ceiba del Mar Spa Resort - Cancun, Mexico
- Tokoriki Island Resort - Fiji
- Luna Hotel Baglioni - Venice, Italy
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort - Oahu, Hawaii
- The Ritz Carlton, Kapalua - Maui, Hawaii
Sample All-Inclusive Resorts
- Grand Velas Resorts - Puerto Vallarta & Rivera Maya, Mexico
- Secrets Resorts – Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica
- Beaches Resorts - Jamaica, Turks & Caicos
- Sandals Resorts - Jamaica, Antigua, St. Lucia, Bahamas
- Sheraton & Westin Resorts - Hawaii
Call Your Travel Agent or contact our Groups Department at email@example.com