Land Package Types
Gold4 - 5 Star Hotel with private transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Silver3.5 - 4.5 Star Hotel with private or shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Bronze2.5 - 4 Star Hotel with shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Lush jungles, pristine beaches, colorful reefs, warm waters, an exotic cuisine and a friendly atmosphere make this South Pacific archipelago a tropical paradise.
The Republic of Fiji offers a mix of indigenous, Asian and European cultures and religions, and the locals are known to be friendly and fun-loving. Their ancient rituals, island lifestyle and welcoming “bula” call are extended to all visitors, and you can take part in ceremonies, taste traditional food, go fishing or diving, or simply relax in an all-inclusive resort.
Only about a third of the islands are inhabited, and the main island, Viti Levu, is where most Fijians live. Spend some time in Nadi, pronounced Nan-di, to buy wooden artifacts and admire the Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple. Along the island’s Coral Coast you’ll find upscale international resorts, long beaches and the aromatic Fiji Spice Garden.
Watch a traditional dance show at Port Denarau. From there, cruise to the lush Mamanuca Islands and stay in one of the resorts on the oceanfront. Join the fun on tiny Beachcomber Island, Fiji's party destination, or relax on Tivua Island, where you are more than likely to have the beach all to yourself.
Sail or fly to the Yasawa Islands, northwest from Viti Levu, where you can hike through the rainforest or scuba dive around colorful reefs. Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Nanuya Lai Lai Island or visit a traditional village on Nacula Island. Between May and October you can swim with manta rays in the waters around Nanuya Balavu Island or snorkel in the protected bays of Viwa Island.
Fiji has a humid, tropical climate, which is moderate during most of the year. Rainfall is heaviest from January to March. Temperatures range from an average of 88 degrees in the summer (December-March) to 83 degrees in the winter (June-September).
Almost everyone in Fiji speaks English, as it is the official language. Fijian and Hindi are also spoken.
- All flights to Fiji travel through Los Angeles.
- The flight time from Los Angeles to Nadi is 10 hours.
We offer a variety of transportation options throughout Fiji in order to make your Fiji vacation truly spectacular. We can arrange for VIP welcome at the airport, complete with deluxe lei greeting and private car to either your hotel, the ferry terminal, or cruise ship pier. Luggage handling and personal assistance is available. Shared transport is also available.
While traveling in Fiji we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry.
- Every visitor must have a current passport for entry, valid for at least six months past your date of entry, and a ticket for return or onward travel to another country. Upon arrival, a four-month tourist visa is issued.
The official currency is the Fijian dollar (FJD).
- Most visitors opt to exchange money at the airport upon arrival.
- Banks are located at Nadi Airport and in the main towns.
- Most hotels and tourist areas accept major credit cards.
- Exchange rates vary with economic seasonality.
- Fiji is located across the international date line. The islands are 20 hours ahead of Pacific standard time and 17 hours ahead of Eastern standard time