Orpheus Island Lodge
Orpheus Island National Park, , Palm Island, Queensland, Australia
Destination Entry Requirements
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- iPod docking station
- Ceiling fan
- Separate bedroom
- Day bed
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Picnic area
- No elevator (single level property)
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Full-service spa
- Poolside bar
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Marina on site
- Free breakfast
- Billiards or pool table
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Year Built - 2011
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via helicopter to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 690 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 690 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 17 years old)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.59 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Helicopter transfer per adult: AUD 345 (one-way)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Orpheus Island National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cattle Bay Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Little Pioneer Bay Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yank's Jetty - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hinchinbrook Channel - 48.5 km / 30.2 mi
Picnic Beach - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
Lucinda Jetty - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
Hinchinbrook Island National Park - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Palm Island, QLD (PMK) - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Bird watching
- Boat launch
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction