Renaissance Wind Creek Curacao Resort
Baden Powelweg 1, Willemstad, Curaçao
Enjoy international cuisine at Nautilus, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
What to expect:
- Up to 10 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Air conditioning
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Mobile key entry
- Daily housekeeping
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Height-adjustable showerhead
- Free WiFi
- Grab bar - near toilet
- Free wired internet
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Visual fire alarm
- Lever door handles
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Separate bedroom
- No windows
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Free beach club on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- On private beach
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designer stores on site
- Shopping mall on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of poolside bars - 1
- Number of beach bars - 1
- Beach umbrellas
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Health club
- Free wired internet
- Smoke-free property
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Number of slot machines - 300
- Number of gaming tables - 15
- Number of VIP gaming rooms - 0
- Casino floor size square feet - 10000
- Casino floor size square meters - 929
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 2009
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29.00 for adults and USD 14.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Leeward Antilles - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Renaissance Shopping Mall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rif Fort - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Queen Emma Bridge (The Swinging Old Lady) - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum Kura Hulanda - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Curaçao Medical Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Handelskade - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fort Amsterdam - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Postal Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Governors Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mikve Israel-Emanuel Synagogue - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Jewish Cultural Historical Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Curacao Maritime Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Queen Juliana Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Curacao Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Wind Creek Curacao Resort is Hato Intl. Airport (CUR) - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi