Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
This exclusive ocean-front resort is set on the legendary 18th-century Rose Hall tropical estate and has recently unveiled 750 additional feet of pristine, white, sandy beachfront creating Cinnamon Beach, the longest white sand beach in Jamaica at 2,500 feet!
The resort is popular with all-ages with something for everyone. A highlight for all ages is the water park, Sugar Mills Falls, which features three terraced pools, including children’s section, lagoons, waterfalls, a lazy river, a water slide, two secluded spa tubs, and a swim-up bar. Pool decks and the private beach feature cushioned lounge chairs, umbrellas, and cabanas.
- Jamaica’s longest white sand beach
- Swimming pool complex and one of Jamaica’s largest water parks
- All-Inclusive: food, drinks, kids club, teen zone, non-motorized water sports, activities and nightly entertainment
- Complimentary shuttle to nearby interest points in Rose Hall
- Kids 5 and under stay FREE*
- Complimentary resort-wide WiFi
- World-class Soothe Spa (surcharge)
- Onsite Robert von Hagge designed championship Cinnamon Hill Golf Course (surcharge)
- Just a 15-minute drive from Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport
What to expect:
Nestled between the scenic mountains and turquoise Caribbean waters of Jamaica, the all-inclusive Hilton Rose Hall Resort &Spa boasts a multi-million renovation further enhancing the guest experience and the longest white sand beach in Jamaica. Enjoy luxurious accommodations, a wide array of food and beverage options. Select from an assortment of distinctive amenities and endless recreation located onsite. The Hilton Rose Hall philosophy is “be yourself” – so indulge in this alluring oasis and leave the world behind.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Non-smoking rooms
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway beds
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is all-inclusive. Accommodations, onsite food and beverages, recreation, non-motorized watersports and daily entertainment are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
The Cricket Club nightclub offers early-evening entertainment such as karaoke, dance lessons, and bingo, followed by DJ music and dancing until well after midnight. An open-air theatre draws guests with live interactive music and dance shows. A fitness center contains cardio and weight machines as well as free weights. And a kids' club with adjacent sand playground offers supervised activities during the day for children age 4-12.
A health and beauty spa offers massage, body treatments, facials, waxing, and hair and nail care (surcharges for all treatments and services). A business center contains four computers with Internet access, fax machines, and a photocopy machine (surcharges for services). The resort offers more than 11,000 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space and banquet facilities along with 30,000 square feet of outdoor space for group or wedding functions. Visit the Six Shells Gift Shop for souvenirs, jewelry, liquor, coffee, island apparel and more. Shop at the weekly craft market when local artisans bring in handmade straw items, wood crafts, jewelry, and clothes. Shipping of purchases can be arranged.
Shuttle vans or private cars of varying prices are available. They can be selected during the process of booking an air-inclusive reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
Number of buildings: 2
Number of floors: 7
Number of rooms: 489
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Kids 5 and under stay FREE, children 6 through 14 are at an additional charge per night and 15-years and over are charged as an adult. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
DiningHilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is an All-Inclusive hotel. All-Inclusive plans include meals, drinks, and gratuities, at the following restaurants, snack spots, and bars (some restrictions apply).
The resort's beach extends 2,500 feet and provides calm-water swimming in most weather conditions. Pool decks and the beach are set with cushioned lounge chairs, umbrellas, a complimentary hammock lane and deluxe cabanas for rent. Water sports equipment and activities include small sailboats, snorkeling gear, windsurfers, and kayaks. Pilates and aerobics classes. The resort also features 6 tennis courts (surcharges for night games) and full service Pro Shop. Play on the resort's 18-hole championship golf course, Cinnamon Hill Ocean Course, incurs a surcharge. The course, which has played host to the Caribbean Classic Golf Championship, traverses tropical greenery, offers mountain and ocean vistas, and rises from sea level to an elevation of 900 feet (274 meters). Caddies and carts are mandatory. Rental carts, clubs, and other equipment as well as golf lessons are offered at a pro shop. (Soft spikes are recommended.) Off-site activities including scuba diving certification classes and trips; snorkeling and glass-bottom boat excursions; plus horse riding, parasailing, waterskiing, and personal motorized watercraft can all be arranged at the resort at an additional cost. Off-site activities incur surcharges.
The exhilarating Sugar Mills Falls Water Park meanders through a tropical garden and contains:
- 280-foot water slide
- Three terraced pools, lagoons and waterfalls
- Lazy river
- Live music each day
- Daily activities and games for the whole family
- Swim-up bar
- 36.5 meter free form pool
- Replicas of the ancient aqueducts located on the property
- Children’s section
- Lounge chairs, umbrellas, and cabanas
- Poolside concierge service
Kidz Klub and Teen Zone
A getaway with children and teens has never been easier. This enticing all-inclusive family resort offers something for kids of all ages.
- Daily Supervised Kidz Klub activities
- Kids Retreat and Teen Zone
- 2,500 feet of private beach
- Sugar Mills Falls Water Park
- Day-care pavilion
- Fun-filled bean bag comfy atmosphere
- Opens from 12:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Ages 13-17 years allowed; children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult while in this area
- Games provided are W11, PS3, XBOX 360 with assorted games disc
- Free play
- Golf - driving range
- Golf - miniature
- Jet skiing
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Running track/path