Sheraton Palace Hotel Moscow
1st Tverskaya Yamskaya Str. 19, Moscow, Russia
What to expect:
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 2150 for adults and RUB 1075 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: RUB 4500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 5200 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 2500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2160.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tchaikovsky Concert Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Patriarch's Pond - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pushkin Square - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Moscow Zoo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Novaya Opera Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hermitage Garden - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Moscow Planetarium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Stanislavski and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Academic Music Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kuznetsky Most - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Moscow Museum of Modern Art - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Moscow Arts Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Prospekt Mira - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Central Armed Forces Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Moscow Conservatory - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 48.7 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Palace Hotel Moscow is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).