Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel
Grosvenor Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Housekeeping on request
- Digital TV service
- Portable fan
- Room service (24 hours)
- Room and bed type depend on availability check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Food and water bowls
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 3345
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 1850
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We're Good To Go (UK).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Princes Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Edinburgh Gin Distillery - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Usher Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Lyceum Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Georgian House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
George Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Charlotte Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
King's Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
The Meadows - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Tynecastle Stadium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Grassmarket - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Princes Street Gardens - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Assembly Rooms - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel is Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 11 km / 6.8 mi