Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
1-9 Grosvenor Terrace, Great Western Road, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower/tub combination
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Free tea bags/instant coffee
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired internet access (surcharge)
- Electric kettle
- Portable fan
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 643
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 6924
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Year Built - 1855
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 3
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 11.95 for adults and GBP 11.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 12.99 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Botanic Gardens - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
University of Glasgow - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hunterian Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kelvingrove Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Riverside Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sauchiehall Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kings Theatre Glasgow - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tall Ship at Riverside - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Glasgow School of Art - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Theatre Royal - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Clyde Auditorium - 3 km / 1.8 mi
St Vincent Street Church - 3 km / 1.8 mi
OVO Hydro - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Glasgow International Airport (GLA) - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick) - 52.4 km / 32.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel is Glasgow International Airport (GLA).