Land Package Types
Gold4 - 5 Star Hotel with private transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Silver3.5 - 4.5 Star Hotel with private or shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Bronze2.5 - 4 Star Hotel with shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
From an afternoon picnic in the Luxembourg Gardens to a night at the opera, France’s romantic capital offers both simple pleasures and extravagant splurges.
In true French style, Paris combines the classic and the modern. Classic landmarks include the ancient Notre Dame cathedral, Arc de Triomphe the Eiffel Tower, and contemporary architectural achievements such as the La Défense district.
The city is divided into 20 arrondissements, or districts, which spiral clockwise from the city’s center. Paris is also split by the river Seine into the Left and Right Banks. Each arrondissement and area of Paris has its own character and flair. Le Marais is best known for medieval architecture, intimate wine bars and a diverse community. Luxembourg has a special old-world charm, enchanting gardens, and proximity to the upscale St-Germain-des-Prés. Montmartre is famous for its cobbled streets, the Moulin Rouge and magnificent Basilique du Sacré Cœur (Basilica of the Sacred Heart).
Paris is easy to navigate, either by the quick Metro system or taking your time by foot. Meandering through the winding streets, it’s easy to see the French passion for food and wine. There are open-air produce markets, patisserie windows piled with croissants and macaroons, and wine shops with offerings from regional vineyards. Restaurants of all kinds abound: traditional silver service venues, sidewalk cafes and rustic coffee houses.
We can arrange a variety of transportation options throughout Europe to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. Whether you simply need transportation between the airport and hotel, or you want to charter a private yacht or jet, we offer you choice and will manage the important details.
While traveling in the France we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- To enter and leave Europe, all U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the proper documents.
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
- France is GMT + 1 / +2
Europe spans three time zones:
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.