A former resident visits an old haunt in search of rekindling the magic of a city he loves. By Ryan...
One of Budapest's most well-regarded novelists (lived 1878-1933) tells a dreamy, evocative tale of ...
By examining the intellectual milieu of turn-of-the-century Hungary, the author provides a compelli...
We can arrange a variety of transportation options throughout Europe to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. Whether you simply need transportation between the airport and hotel, or you want to charter a private yacht or jet, we offer you choice and will manage the important details.
While traveling in Hungary we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- The Hungarian Forint is the official currency of the Hungary.
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
- Restaurants: 10% if no service charge
- Porters: none
- Taxi's: Round Up
- Hungary is GMT + 2 hours
Europe spans three time zones:
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
Follow @welovebudapest Daily updates on everything happening in Budapest: new venues, best events, and top things to see and do. Plus stunning images ...
Follow @budapestlocal We help you experience #Budapest as a local. Check out our blog and unique #itineraries....
Follow @everydaybudapest City-focused shots, drawn from 12 Hungarian photographers' collections....
- A passport is required when traveling outside of your country. If any passenger carries anything other than a Passport supplied by your home country, please contact the Consulate of the country(s) you are visiting to verify document requirements. If you do not have appropriate documentation, you will be denied entry. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your return trip for international travel.