View on Amazon By examining the intellectual milieu of turn-of-the-century Hung...
on upenn.edu In this thesis, the author compares three quintessential Gothic Revival buildings, to...
View on Amazon One of Budapest's most well-regarded novelists (lived 1878-1933...
We can arrange a variety of transportation options throughout Europe to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. Whether you simply need transportation between the airport and hotel, or you want to charter a private yacht or jet, we offer you choice and will manage the important details.
While traveling in Hungary we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- To enter and leave Europe, all U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the proper documents.
- The Hungarian Forint is the official currency of the Hungary.
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
- Restaurants: 10% if no service charge
- Porters: none
- Taxi's: Round Up
- Hungary is GMT + 2 hours
Europe spans three time zones:
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
Follow @welovebudapest Daily updates on everything happening in Budapest: new venues, best events, and top things to see and do. ...
Follow @budapestlocal We help you experience #Budapest as a local. Check out our blog and unique #itineraries....
Follow @everydaybudapest City-focused shots, drawn from 12 Hungarian photographers' collections....