Land Package Types
Gold4 - 5 Star Hotel with private transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Silver3.5 - 4.5 Star Hotel with private or shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Bronze2.5 - 4 Star Hotel with shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
The Norwegian capital is a beautiful European city known for its museums, seafaring past and miles of pristine natural landscapes.
With its cultural attractions, cafés and nightlife, Oslo has the atmosphere and energy of a major metropolis while its proximity to nature gives it a fresh and easygoing charm. The Norwegian capital is a compact city on the northern end of a fjord, backed by a forested wilderness with many lakes and hiking trails.
Oslo may be one of the most expensive cities in the world, but don’t let that stop you from visiting. The city often ranks as one of Europe’s best urban environments for quality of life.
Nordic adventurers contributed to Oslo’s rich seafaring tradition, from Viking raids across northern Europe to the legendary voyages of explorers Roald Amundsen and Thor Heyerdahl. Familiarize yourself with the city’s maritime heritage with a visit to Bygdøy, a nearby peninsula full of museums.
Travel over a thousand years back in time to see the ninth-century ships in the Viking Ship Museum. Go to the Fram Museum and stand on the deck of the vessel that carried Amundsen to the South Pole. Another example of Norway’s adventurous spirit can be found in the Kon-Tiki Museum. It contains the homemade raft that once carried Heyerdahl and five companions thousands of miles across the Pacific Ocean.
The city’s residents dearly love being out in Oslo’s fresh air, but the capital also deserves its reputation as a cultural center. Oslo hosts thousands of performances every year at the city’s many clubs, theaters, concert halls and museums. Enjoy an opera or ballet at the Oslo Opera House. Seek out the work of leading Norwegian artists at Oslo City Hall and Oslo Cathedral.
We can arrange a variety of transportation options throughout Europe to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. Whether you simply need transportation between the airport and hotel, or you want to charter a private yacht or jet, we offer you choice and will manage the important details.
While traveling in Norway we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- To enter and leave Europe, all U.S. citizens must carry a valid passport.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain the proper documents.
- The Norwegian Krone is the official currency of Norway.
- The Euro is the official currency of the European union and its member countries. Other European Currencies include the Swiss Franc and the British pound. Exchange rates vary by currency and economic seasonality.
- Restaurants: 10% if no service charge
- Porters: $1 per bag
- Taxi's: round up.
- Norway is GMT + 2 hours
Europe spans three time zones:
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.