Land Package Types
Gold4 - 5 Star Hotel with private transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Silver3.5 - 4.5 Star Hotel with private or shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Bronze2.5 - 4 Star Hotel with shared transfers between port, airport, and hotel, and a recommended tour.
Explore the birthplace of the national anthem, ride one of the nation’s first trains and visit a harbor full of historic ships, marine life and interactive museums.
Baltimore is located in Chesapeake Bay, near the Atlantic Ocean. It was founded in 1729 as a port and shipbuilding town and soon became a major manufacturing and trade center. The Maryland metropolis has undergone a process of urban renewal since the 1970s to change its industrial persona. The Inner Harbor is now a lively cultural hub and a picturesque setting for photography. The friendly locals earned Baltimore the nickname “Charm City.”
Today, sleek office buildings, smart hotels, prestigious museums and family-friendly visitor attractions make up the landscape of central Baltimore. Start at the Visitor Center at Inner Harbor to pick up a three-day pass that gives you discounts to some major attractions and transport.
Explore the compact waterfront hub of museums, eateries and children’s attractions at your leisure. A highlight for many is the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Step aboard historic warships, such as the USS Constellation, at the Maritime Museum. For more wartime sagas, explore Fort McHenry, where the victory flag inspired the national anthem over 200 years ago.
Venture outside of Inner Harbor to see some of the city’s other famous attractions. View work by Matisse at the Walters Art Museum, visit the Nashville Zoo, taste wine at Boordy Vineyards or take a ride on one of the country’s first public tracks at the B&O Railroad Museum.
The best time to book a cruise is during Wave Season : (January–March) is when you'll score the year's top deals, including free perks (like upgrades & onboard credits) and discounted fares.
Mainland flight times
- 4.5 hours from San Francisco (SFO)
- 45 minutes from New York (JFK)
- 2.5 hours from Dallas Fortworth (DFW)
We offer a variety of transportation options in Baltimore, Maryland in order to make your cruise vacation truly spectacular.
While traveling in Baltimore we recommend :
- Reserving Private or Shared transfers at the time of booking.
- The US dollar is the currency, as it is throughout the United States.
- ATMs are found everywhere in Baltimore.
- Credit cards are accepted at most places, making it unnecessary to carry large amounts of cash.
- Restaurants: The usual is 10 - 15%
- Porters: $2-$10
- Taxi's: 10% - 20% of the fare
- Baltimore follows Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Time and observes Daylight Saving Time.
- Clocks are turned 1 hour forward (March - November), and 1 hour backward (November - March of the following year.)