Conrad Hong Kong
Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Central, Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R., China
What to expect:
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Bedsheets provided
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Champagne service
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired internet access (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Electric kettle
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate dining area
- Separate bedroom
- Executive level room
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or town car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 1764
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- 24-hour health club
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Couples/private dining
- Designer stores on site
- Shopping mall on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of poolside bars - 1
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free pool cabanas
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 18988
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 1990
- Total number of rooms - 512
- Number of floors - 22
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: HKD 350 for adults and HKD 192.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
DiningStart your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pacific Place - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hong Kong Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Peak Tram - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Statue Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Victoria Harbour - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hong Kong City Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Wan Chai Road - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Central Plaza - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hong Kong Zoo and Botanical Gardens - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
The Hong Kong Observation Wheel - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Lan Kwai Fong - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hollywood Road - 1.5 km / 1 mi
IFC Mall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Conrad Hong Kong is Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) - 38.6 km / 24 mi