The Westin Miyako Kyoto
1 Awataguchi Kachocho, Higashiyama, Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
Destination Entry Requirements
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Portable bathtub seat
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Raised toilet seat
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Toothbrush and toothpaste available
- Executive level room
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Number of indoor pools - 1
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Free train station drop-off
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 1657
- Spa services on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 17833
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Banquet hall
- Free train station pickup
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Total number of rooms - 266
- Number of floors - 11
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Pool access available from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Hot springs access available from 6:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4705 for adults and JPY 2352 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A bathing tax, collected at the property, may be charged. The bathing tax applies to properties with hot springs and ranges from JPY 150-500 per person, per night based on local regulations. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nanzenji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Museum of Modern Art, Kyoto - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Eikando Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Otani Sobyo - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Philosopher's Walk - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Heian Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pontocho - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ishibe Alley - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto University - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 103 km / 64 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 58.2 km / 36.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Miyako Kyoto is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).