La Résidence Phou Vao, A Belmond Hotel, Luang Prabang
Phou Vao Road, Luang Prabang, Laos
Destination Entry Requirements
- Free newspaper
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LED TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Pillowtop mattress
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Pay movies
- iPod docking station
- Electric kettle
- Down comforter
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Separate dining area
- Ceiling fan
- Separate bedroom
- Picnic area
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Luggage storage
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- One meeting room
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free bicycles on site
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Spa services on site
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 1976
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Belmond Protects (Belmond).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wat Manorom - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Vat Visounnarath - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Wat Mai - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Morning Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mount Phu Si - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Royal Palace Museum - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Royal Palace - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Night Market - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Wat Xieng Thong - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Wat Pak Khan - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Heritage House - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tad Sae Waterfalls - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
The preferred airport for La Résidence Phou Vao, A Belmond Hotel, Luang Prabang is Luang Prabang (LPQ-Luang Prabang Intl.) - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Yoga classes/instruction