Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok - SHA Plus
48 Oriental Avenue, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
- Free newspaper
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Toilet paper
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired internet access (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Toothbrush and toothpaste available
- Down comforter
- Separate dining area
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Covered parking
- Business center
- Secured parking
- Covered parking
- Free self parking
- Secured parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Limo or town car service available
- Conference space size (meters) - 1972
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Couples/private dining
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of poolside bars - 1
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free pool cabanas
- Steam room
- Pool sun loungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Spa services on site
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 21229
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 331
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1500 for adults and THB 750 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3700 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1800.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 21000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 13500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bangkok Riverside - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
King Power MahaNakhon - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
River City Shopping Complex - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Iconsiam - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Patpong Night Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Samyan Mitrtown - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Thaniya Plaza - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sampeng Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Lumphini Park - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Chulalongkorn Hospital - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Asiatique The Riverfront - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Canadian Embassy - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Chulalongkorn University - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Siam Square - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
MBK Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK) - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok - SHA Plus is Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK).