The Hazelton Hotel Toronto
118 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Free newspaper
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Pay movies
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Room and bed type depend on availability check-in
- Separate dining area
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Number of indoor pools - 1
- Number of spa tubs - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Food and water bowls
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Spa services on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 889
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global), Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global), and Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 59.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 60.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 12.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Ontario Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
University of Toronto - St. George Campus - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Toronto Public Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Downtown Yonge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bata Shoe Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Queen's Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Toronto General Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Spadina Avenue Shopping District - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Casa Loma - 2 km / 1.2 mi
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ryerson University - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The Path - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Art Gallery of Ontario - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Toronto City Hall - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Yonge-Dundas Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Hazelton Hotel Toronto is Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ).