56 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
What to expect:
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Air conditioning
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Towels provided
- Pillowtop mattress
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Water dispenser
- Handrails in stairways
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Concierge services
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Vending machine
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 1909
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 8
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Path - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hockey Hall of Fame - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Meridian Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Toronto-Dominion Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Downtown Yonge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Queen Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Scotiabank Arena - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Lawrence Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Massey Hall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Roy Thomson Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Toronto Eaton Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Michael's Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ed Mirvish Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Yonge-Dundas Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Victoria is Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ).