Park Hyatt Toronto
4 Avenue Rd, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Toothbrush and toothpaste available on request
- Separate sitting area
- Wheelchair-accessible bathroom vanity
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Food and water bowls
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 102
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1100
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Total number of rooms - 219
- Number of floors - 14
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 30 and CAD 80 for adults, CAD 20 and CAD 50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 70 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 150 per accommodation, per week
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Toronto - St. George Campus - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Royal Ontario Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bata Shoe Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Downtown Yonge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Toronto Public Library - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Queen's Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Toronto General Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Spadina Avenue Shopping District - 1.7 km / 1 mi
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The Path - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ryerson University - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Art Gallery of Ontario - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Casa Loma - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Toronto City Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Yonge-Dundas Square - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hyatt Toronto is Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ).