Four Seasons Resort and Residence Anguilla
Barnes Bay, West End Village, Anguilla
Destination Entry Requirements
• All visitors 18 years and older must be fully vaccinated to be allowed entry into Anguilla;
pregnant women and children under the age of 18 years are exempt from this requirement.
The definition of “fully vaccinated” is three (3) weeks or twenty-one (21) days after the
second dose of vaccine. Mixed vaccines are accepted but they must be a variation of Pfizer,
AstraZeneca and Moderna.
• Travelers must apply for Entry Permission at www.ivisitanguilla.com; the application for entry
will include an arrival testing fee of US$50 per person.
• A negative Covid-19 test will still be required, but the test must now be taken no less than 2 –
5 days prior to arrival.
• Acceptable test types are:
o Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction tests (RT-PCR)
o Nucleic Acid Amplification tests (NAA)
o RNA or molecular test
o Antigen tests completed via a nasopharyngeal swab
• The laboratory that processes the pre-arrival test must be accredited. Self-administered and
antibody tests will not be accepted
On Arrival Requirements:
• All guests are tested on arrival and will be required to stay in place at their hotel, licensed
villa, or other rental accommodations while the test is processed (usually within 24 hours).
• If the test result is negative, there will be no quarantine requirement. Visitors traveling with
unvaccinated minors will not need to quarantine beyond the required stay in place on arrival.
Guests are free to explore the island at will.
• Guests staying on island for more than 8 days may be tested on Day 4 of their visit, at no
Applications will not be accepted later than 12:00 PM EST the day before the day of arrival. For
assistance with the travel application portal visitors may email firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow
up to 12 hours for a reply); or call 1-264-584-2710, or 1-264-497-5666/7 between the hours
of 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM EST.
Guests are asked to adhere to and respect the COVID-19 protocols of establishments on island,
which include wearing a face covering in indoor public spaces; always maintaining social
distancing of a least 3 feet between people in indoor settings; and observing proper hygiene
with frequent hand washing or using hand sanitizer.
Anguilla’s Health Authorities have secured the Pfizer vaccine to extend the on-island vaccination
• All 12 – 17-year-olds
• Those who have yet to be vaccinated
• Booster shots for those who have already been vaccinated with the Astra Zeneca vaccine
(approximately 60% of the local adult population
For more detailed information on Anguilla’s travel protocols please visit the official website of the
Anguilla Tourist Board: www.IvisitAnguilla.com/escape
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Electronic check-out
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - complimentary
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - TV
- Internet access - wireless
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Separate tub and shower
- Soundproofed rooms
- Trouser press
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Banquet facilities
Recreation3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with outdoor tennis courts and a 24-hour health club. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.