Blue Waters Resort and Spa
Soldier’s Bay, Soldiers Bay, St. John's, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
The State continues to carry out a combination of screening, testing, monitoring, and other measures to mitigate the risk of importing any new cases of COVID-19 into the country. Additionally, measures have been implemented for the quick detection of any imported cases. This strategy is intended to protect and safeguard the health of both residents and visitors to Antigua and Barbuda.
The protocols implemented are as follows:
1. Arriving passgengers by air must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR (real time polymerase chain reaction) taken within seven (7) days of their flight. (This includes transiting passengers).
2. Children below the age of 12 years, entering Antigua, DO NOT REQURE a COVID-19 RT-PCR test.
3. Passengers arriving by sea (private yachts/Ferry Services) are subject to quarantine according to guidelines issued by Port Health.
4. All arriving passengers must wear a face mask on disembarkation and in all public areas. Additionally, the wearing of face masks in public spaces is mandatory throughout Antigua and Barbuda and social/physical distancing protocols must be adhered to.
5. All arriving passengers must complete a Health Declaration Form and will be subjected to screening and temperature checks by Port Health Authorities upon arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
6. All arriving passengers will be monitored for COVID-19 for periods of up to 14 days in accordance with the directions of the Quarantine Authority and the Quarantine (COVID-19) Guidelines. Visitors may be required to undergo testing for COVID-19 on arrival or at the hotel or place of lodging as determined by the Health Authorities.
7. Arriving passengers with symptoms of COVID-19 may be isolated as determined by the Health Authorities.
8. Transitin passengers/crew members who require an overnight stay will be required to proceed to a hotel or government designated facility to await departure.
9. All Marine Pleasure Craft and Ferry Services will enter ONLY at the Nevis Street Pier.
For the latest information on travel advisories and protocols, please visit: https://visitantiguabarbuda.com/travel-advisory/
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans
Grab a bite at The Cove Restaurant, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Turndown service
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Outdoor tennis court
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Beach towels
- Wedding services
- Tennis on site
- Year Built - 1998
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 13
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Antigua and Barbuda Institute of Information Technology (ABIIT) - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Coates Cottage Art Gallery - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Marble Hill - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Hodges Bay - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Dickenson Bay Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Cedar Valley Golf Club - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Jabberwock Beach - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Prickly Pear Island - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Kitesurf Antigua - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Runaway Bay Beach - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
American University of Antigua - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
St. John's Cathedral - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Fort James - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Dutchman's Bay Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Heritage Quay - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Blue Waters Resort and Spa is V.C. Bird Intl. Airport (ANU) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Water skiing