Blue Waters Resort and Spa
Blue Waters Resort and Spa
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
- All arriving passengers by air MUST have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR (real time polymerase chain reaction) taken within seven (7) days of their flight. This includes transiting passengers.
- Passengers arriving by sea (private yachts/ferry services) are subject to quarantine according to guidelines issued by Port Health.
- All arriving passengers must wear a face mask on disembarkation and in all public areas. Additionally, the wearing of face masks in public spaces is mandatory throughout Antigua & Barbuda and social/physical distancing protocols must be adhered to.
- All arriving passengers must complete a Health Declaration Form and will be subjected to screening and temperature checks by Port Health Authorities upon arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
- All arriving passengers will be monitored for COVID-19 for periods of up to 14 days in accordance with the directions of the Quarantine Authority and the Quarantine (COVID-19) Guidelines. Visitors may be required to undergo testing for COVID-19 on arrival or at the hotel or place of lodging as detemined by Health Authorities.
- Arriving passengers with symptoms of COVID-19 may be isolated as determined by the Health Authorities.
- Transiting passengers/crew members who require an overnight stay will be required to proceed to a hotel or government designed facility to await departure.
-All Marine Pleasure Craft and Ferry Services will enter ONLY at the Nevis Street Pier.
For the latest information on travel advisories and protocols, please visit: https://visitantiguabarbuda.com/travel-advisory/
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Cable/satellite TV
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet access - dial-up
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Rollaway beds
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Business services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Concierge services
- Room service
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marble Hill - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Antigua and Barbuda Institute of Information Technology (ABIIT) - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Coates Cottage Art Gallery - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Dickenson Bay Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hodges Bay - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Cedar Valley Golf Club - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Jabberwock Beach - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Prickly Pear Island - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Kitesurf Antigua - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Runaway Bay Beach - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
American University of Antigua - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Museum of Antigua and Barbuda - 6.4 km / 4 mi
King's Casino - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Fort Bay Beach - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
The preferred airport for Blue Waters Resort and Spa is St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.) - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Water skiing