Curtain Bluff Resort - All Inclusive
Curtain Bluff Resort - All Inclusive
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
The State continues to carry out a combination of screening, testing, monitoring, and other measures to mitigate the risk of importing any new cases of COVID-19 into the country. Additionally, measures have been implemented for the quick detection of any imported cases. This strategy is intended to protect and safeguard the health of both residents and visitors to Antigua and Barbuda.
The protocols implemented are as follows:
1. Arriving passgengers by air must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR (real time polymerase chain reaction) taken within seven (7) days of their flight. (This includes transiting passengers).
2. Children below the age of 12 years, entering Antigua, DO NOT REQURE a COVID-19 RT-PCR test.
3. Passengers arriving by sea (private yachts/Ferry Services) are subject to quarantine according to guidelines issued by Port Health.
4. All arriving passengers must wear a face mask on disembarkation and in all public areas. Additionally, the wearing of face masks in public spaces is mandatory throughout Antigua and Barbuda and social/physical distancing protocols must be adhered to.
5. All arriving passengers must complete a Health Declaration Form and will be subjected to screening and temperature checks by Port Health Authorities upon arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
6. All arriving passengers will be monitored for COVID-19 for periods of up to 14 days in accordance with the directions of the Quarantine Authority and the Quarantine (COVID-19) Guidelines. Visitors may be required to undergo testing for COVID-19 on arrival or at the hotel or place of lodging as determined by the Health Authorities.
7. Arriving passengers with symptoms of COVID-19 may be isolated as determined by the Health Authorities.
8. Transitin passengers/crew members who require an overnight stay will be required to proceed to a hotel or government designated facility to await departure.
9. All Marine Pleasure Craft and Ferry Services will enter ONLY at the Nevis Street Pier.
For the latest information on travel advisories and protocols, please visit: https://visitantiguabarbuda.com/travel-advisory/
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans
Hotel OverviewProperty Location When you stay at Curtain Bluff Resort - All Inclusive in Carlisle Bay, you'll be on the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Carlisle Beach and Antigua Naval Dockyard and Related Archaeological Sites. This 5-star property is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Jolly Beach and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Valley Church Beach. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Dining This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at Tamarind Tree Restaurant, one of the property's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the beach bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Free local calls
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Champagne service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Art supplies
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Down comforter
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Beach bar
- Couples/private dining
- Private picnics
- Children's games
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Free beach cabanas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 3
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Carlisle Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Fig Tree Drive - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Antigua Naval Dockyard and Related Archaeological Sites - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Urlings Moravian Church - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Mount Obama - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Turner's Beach - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Darkwood Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Fryes Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
Valley Church Beach - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Jolly Harbour Golf Club - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Jolly Beach - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Springhill Riding Club - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Falmouth Harbour Marina - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Fort George - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Potworks Dam - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
The preferred airport for Curtain Bluff Resort - All Inclusive is V.C. Bird Intl. Airport (ANU) - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
- Horse riding/rental
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction