Hermitage Bay All Inclusive
Hermitage Bay, Jennings New Extension, Jennings, Antigua and Barbuda
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
The State continues to carry out a combination of screening, testing, monitoring, and other measures to mitigate the risk of importing any new cases of COVID-19 into the country. Additionally, measures have been implemented for the quick detection of any imported cases. This strategy is intended to protect and safeguard the health of both residents and visitors to Antigua and Barbuda.
The protocols implemented are as follows:
1. Arriving passgengers by air must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR (real time polymerase chain reaction) taken within seven (7) days of their flight. (This includes transiting passengers).
2. Children below the age of 12 years, entering Antigua, DO NOT REQURE a COVID-19 RT-PCR test.
3. Passengers arriving by sea (private yachts/Ferry Services) are subject to quarantine according to guidelines issued by Port Health.
4. All arriving passengers must wear a face mask on disembarkation and in all public areas. Additionally, the wearing of face masks in public spaces is mandatory throughout Antigua and Barbuda and social/physical distancing protocols must be adhered to.
5. All arriving passengers must complete a Health Declaration Form and will be subjected to screening and temperature checks by Port Health Authorities upon arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
6. All arriving passengers will be monitored for COVID-19 for periods of up to 14 days in accordance with the directions of the Quarantine Authority and the Quarantine (COVID-19) Guidelines. Visitors may be required to undergo testing for COVID-19 on arrival or at the hotel or place of lodging as determined by the Health Authorities.
7. Arriving passengers with symptoms of COVID-19 may be isolated as determined by the Health Authorities.
8. Transitin passengers/crew members who require an overnight stay will be required to proceed to a hotel or government designated facility to await departure.
9. All Marine Pleasure Craft and Ferry Services will enter ONLY at the Nevis Street Pier.
For the latest information on travel advisories and protocols, please visit: https://visitantiguabarbuda.com/travel-advisory/
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans
What to expect:
- Cable/satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Room service