Jumby Bay Island - Oetker Collection - All Inclusive
Jumby Bay Island - Oetker Collection - All Inclusive
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
The State continues to carry out a combination of screening, testing, monitoring, and other measures to mitigate the risk of importing any new cases of COVID-19 into the country. Additionally, measures have been implemented for the quick detection of any imported cases. This strategy is intended to protect and safeguard the health of both residents and visitors to Antigua and Barbuda.
The protocols implemented are as follows:
1. Arriving passgengers by air must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR (real time polymerase chain reaction) taken within seven (7) days of their flight. (This includes transiting passengers).
2. Children below the age of 12 years, entering Antigua, DO NOT REQURE a COVID-19 RT-PCR test.
3. Passengers arriving by sea (private yachts/Ferry Services) are subject to quarantine according to guidelines issued by Port Health.
4. All arriving passengers must wear a face mask on disembarkation and in all public areas. Additionally, the wearing of face masks in public spaces is mandatory throughout Antigua and Barbuda and social/physical distancing protocols must be adhered to.
5. All arriving passengers must complete a Health Declaration Form and will be subjected to screening and temperature checks by Port Health Authorities upon arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
6. All arriving passengers will be monitored for COVID-19 for periods of up to 14 days in accordance with the directions of the Quarantine Authority and the Quarantine (COVID-19) Guidelines. Visitors may be required to undergo testing for COVID-19 on arrival or at the hotel or place of lodging as determined by the Health Authorities.
7. Arriving passengers with symptoms of COVID-19 may be isolated as determined by the Health Authorities.
8. Transitin passengers/crew members who require an overnight stay will be required to proceed to a hotel or government designated facility to await departure.
9. All Marine Pleasure Craft and Ferry Services will enter ONLY at the Nevis Street Pier.
For the latest information on travel advisories and protocols, please visit: https://visitantiguabarbuda.com/travel-advisory/
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans
Hotel Health Policies:
- Fast track provided through airport by dedicated representative wearing PPE.
- Pre-arrival online registration with the Ministry of Health, Wellness and the Environment mandatory for persons travelling to Antigua and Barbuda
-Temperature checks for employees before the start of each shift
-Sanitation of uniforms and footwear before the start of each shift and mandatory use of masks and PPE
-Comprehensive training on new health and safety protocols, on proper wearing of PPE and reinforced training on the importance of handwashing, cleaning and physical distancing
-Use of Jumby Bay App to display menus for guest to view on personal mobile devices
-Keyless access to accomodations with revised registration and check out protocols
Etiquette and Emergency Response Protocols
-Handshaking replaced by a nod and smile
-Physical distancing with mitigation protocols as found necessary
-Medical personnel available on site 24/7
Enhanced Hygiene and Sanitation
-Property inspected and certified by Antigua and Barbuda Ministry of Health and Ministry of Tourism as safe to operate, with all required protocols in place
-Increased cleaning, sanitation, and personal hygiene protocols, starting with luggage handling, private car and ferry transfer to the island, continuing throughout the entire resort and the island experience. Hand sanitizers are available throughout all areas.
-Use of cleaning products containing disinfectant and high temperature steamers and ozone machines to sanitize. High priority on air quality and our A/C systems to enhance their effectiveness, cleanliness and sanitation.
Service and Offer Enhancements
-In room sanitizing kits for guest use
-F&B a la carte offering for all meal periods
-Private and personalized kids activities
-Private tennis lessons and water sports activities
Hotel OverviewProperty Location When you stay at Jumby Bay Island - Oetker Collection - All Inclusive in Long Island, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute drive of Dickenson Bay Beach and Runaway Bay Beach. This 5-star hotel is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Jolly Beach and 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Galley Bay. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 28 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Dining All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at The Estate House, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 4 bars/lounges. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- iPod docking station
- Picnic area
- Beach bar
- Free bicycles on site
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free pool cabanas
- Free self parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Free wired Internet
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 3
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dutchman's Bay Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
American University of Antigua - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Kitesurf Antigua - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Jabberwock Beach - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Prickly Pear Island - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Hodges Bay - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Cedar Valley Golf Club - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Coates Cottage Art Gallery - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Sir Vivian Richards Stadium - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Marble Hill - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
St. Peter's Church - 8 km / 5 mi
Antigua and Barbuda Institute of Information Technology (ABIIT) - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Antigua Botanical Gardens - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Recreation Ground - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Public Market - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
The nearest major airport is V.C. Bird Intl. Airport (ANU) - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Bicycle rentals
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing