Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
One Baha Mar Boulevard, New Providence, Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
1. Obtain a COVID-19 RT PCR test five (5) days prior to arrival
2. Apply for a Bahamas Health Travel Visa at travel.gov.bs
3. For the duration of the visit, complete a daily online health questionnaire for symptom tracking purposes
4. Take a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test on Day 5 of the visit (unless departing on day 5)
5. Always wear a mask and always social distance in public places
In addition, beginning November 14, 2020, all visitors will be required to opt-in to mandatory COVID-19 health insurance when applying for their Health Travel Visa. The insurance will cover travellers for the duration of their stay in The Bahamas.
Specifics are as follows:
Prior to Travel:
1. COVID-19 RT-PCR Test
o All persons travelling to The Bahamas must obtain a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR (swab) test taken no more than five (5) days prior to the date of arrival.
o The name and address of the lab, where the test was performed, must be clearly displayed on the test result.
o Children age ten (10) and under.
o Pilots and crew of commercial airlines who remain overnight in The Bahamas.
2. Bahamas Health Travel Visa
o Once in possession of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result, apply for a Bahamas Health Travel Visa at TRAVEL.GOV.BS
o Click on the International Tab and upload test results and other required documents.
o Fees for the Bahamas Health Travel Visa, inclusive of Day 5 Rapid Antigen Test and mandatory health insurance, are as follows: o $40 – Visitors staying up to four nights and five days.
o $40 – Citizens and returning residents.
o $60 – Visitors staying more than four nights.
o Free - Children 10 years and under
1. Comply with Monitoring Protocols:
• Any visitor who exhibits COVID symptoms at any time during their stay will be required to take a Rapid Antigen Test and receive a negative result before being permitted to continue with their vacation.
• If a person tests positive they will be required to follow up with a COVID-19 RT-PCR swab test.
2. Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Testing (if applicable):
• All persons who are staying in The Bahamas longer than four nights/five days will be required to take a rapid COVID-19 antigen test.
• All visitors departing on or before five days will not be required to obtain this test.
• The rapid tests are easy, quick and will yield results in 60 minutes or less with results being provided electronically via SMS text message and email.
• Hotel properties will provide relevant information on testing arrangements, while others will facilitate the required rapid test for their guests.
• All persons on yachts and other pleasure craft will be able to make arrangements for their required rapid tests at the port of entry or via the relevant website.
• All other visitors, returning residents and citizens will be able to make arrangements for their required rapid tests at the port of entry or via the relevant website.
ival will be included in the cost of the Visa.
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans. In addition to international COVID-19 travel protocols, COVID-19 travel restrictions and protocols may be in place upon return to the United States. Please continue to monitor all state or local health advisories from your city or state of origin prior to travel.
A message below from Hyatt Hotels:
Our top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues back to Hyatt properties is doing it safely, with your wellbeing in mind.
Guided by our purpose of care and experience delivering world-class hospitality for more than 60 years, Hyatt's Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment builds on our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols and includes:
GBAC STARTM cleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Hyatt hotels
Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader or team at all locations, responsible for their hotel adhering to new operational protocols and training
Cross-functional panel of trusted medical and industry advisors—including experts from Cleveland Clinic—to help us fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire hotel experience.
In the video below, learn more about how we’re committed to enhanced levels of cleanliness, as we reimagine the hotel experience.
Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment is an important expression of our purpose to care for people so they can be their best—now and in the future. While we continue to evolve and enhance our safety and cleanliness protocols, here are some new measures you may see at Hyatt hotels worldwide:
Cleanliness and Safety, With You in Mind
Additional measures are being taken with a focus on your safety and peace of mind, such as touch-free options, more frequent sanitization with hospital-grade disinfectants, and exploring and testing the use of electrostatic sprayers.
Sanitizer stations prominently placed throughout hotels
More frequent cleaning of public spaces and guestroom surfaces
GBAC STARTM accreditation, inclusive of detailed cleanliness training
Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader to help ensure new protocols are being met
Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols
Colleague temperature checks at Hyatt hotels globally, and guest temperature checks at some locations in compliance with local government requirements and in light of local situations and practices
Removal of certain high-touch items from guestrooms
Distance Can't Stop Us From Caring
Our social distancing measures help show care for the wellbeing of our colleagues and guests, as we revise capacity guidelines and require colleagues to wear face masks and appropriate personal protective equipment, and more.
Face coverings for guests are strongly encouraged or mandated in accordance with Hyatt policy and/or local guidance. All guests should check their hotel website for specific guidance. NOTE: face coverings are required in hotel indoor public areas and when moving around in outdoor areas at all Hyatt hotels in the Americas.
Social distancing signage
Personal protective equipment, worn in accordance with local guidance
Elevator spacing and revised maximum capacity guidelines—elevators, fitness centers and more
Reconfiguration of meeting room set-ups
Knock-and-go contactless room service
Less Contact, More Care
New and enhanced digital amenities* in the World of Hyatt app can put you in control of how you connect with us—from check-in to dining and more, contactless care is just a tap away.
Mobile check-in and checkout
Curated meditations from Headspace
Grab-and-go meal ordering
Hotel stay bill"
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Picnic area
- Express check-in
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Fitness facilities
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Uncovered parking
- Express check-out
- Uncovered parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 7618
- Number of meeting rooms - 34
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 9
- Tennis on site
- Pro shop
- Designer stores on site
- Art gallery on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 5
- Number of poolside bars - 4
- Full-service spa
- Swim-up bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Number of slot machines - 1100
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Number of gaming tables - 119
- Number of VIP gaming rooms - 10
- Casino floor size square feet - 100000
- Casino floor size square meters - 9290
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 10
- Conference space size (feet) - 82000
- Beach towels
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Total number of rooms - 1800
- Number of floors - 28
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Cunningham - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Cable Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Saunders Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Haynes Oval - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Junkanoo Beach - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Nassau Botanical Gardens - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Fort Charlotte - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Caves Beach - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Pompey Museum (Vendue House) - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Pirates of Nassau Museum - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Straw Market - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Balcony House - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Heritage Museum of the Bahamas - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt Baha Mar is Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport (NAS) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Bird watching
- Golf - driving range
- Scuba diving