Dreams Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino
John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Willemstad, Curaçao
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
We are pleased to announce that, today, AMResorts® launches its new CleanComplete Verification™ 360-degree quality and hygiene program for all its branded properties. The campaign will focus on our commitment to guest wellbeing as we redefine the all-inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® resort experience with even higher safety and hygiene standards. Its purpose is to instill confidence and peace of mind during the vacation selection process and especially for future vacations at an AMResorts® branded property, which will in turn continue to foster and strengthen guest loyalty.
Backed by one of the highest-level third-party certifications for quality and safety in the industry, the Cristal International Standards® certification, the initiative addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure. Each property has implemented the industry’s latest Prevention of the Spread of Infection (POSI) audit solution, through Cristal International Standards’® POSI-check. All AMResorts® branded properties also employ FoodCheck Certification, which complies with certified and audited food safety practices based on the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), an internationally recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in foods.
The campaign started internally with a webinar to ensure staff and employees are well versed in the elevated approach to hygiene protocols and procedures. From there, an all-encompassing external campaign starts today—a press release is being distributed, materials are being created for inclusion in guest rooms, and a video is being deployed, along with a landing page that will showcase the elements.
OUR PROMISE TO GUESTS.
At the center of the campaign is our new CleanComplete VerificationTM, a 360-degree quality, safety and hygiene program that addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure, including:
• Welcome Back – Arrival and Check-In Procedures: Check-in health procedures upon arrival at a resort, including temperature and health check at a Hygiene Check-In station, cleaning of the lobby with high-level disinfectant every hour, and sanitation of luggage and personal electronic devices.
• Come on In – Room Cleaning Procedures: Cristal RoomCheck verification certifies that each guest room has met the highest hygiene cleaning, with sanitation information on in-room tablets, printouts and TVs.
• Time to Relax – Sanitation Throughout the Resort: Increased sanitation throughout all areas of the resorts, including high human contact areas such as staircases, elevators, public areas and restrooms, as well as sports equipment and spa facilities. Beach and pool loungers will also be distanced.
• Fun for the Kids – Explorer’s Club + Core Zone Hygiene: All Explorer’s Club and Core Zone facilities cleaned and disinfected prior to opening, after closing, and regularly during operating hours, with temperature checks required for all before entering.
• Dine in Style – Food and Beverage Protocols: All bar and restaurants employ social distancing measures, while staff wear masks and increase hygiene techniques.
• Behind the Scenes – Back of House Activity: New staff positions to oversee health measures, including regular wellness training for all personnel, sanitization of office and back of house areas, regular tests of pools and water systems, a designated drop-off and sanitation area for supplies, laundry protocols to control temperature, and use of high-level cleaning products.
• See You Again Soon – Check-Out and Departure Procedures: Express check-out service to reduce contact.
• Don’t Just Take Our Word for It – Third-Party Verification: Certification by the Cristal International Standards® and compliance with the internationally recognized Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) in food safety.
We are confident these standards are among the most extensive in the industry and are proud of the operational effort that has been put into developing such a comprehensive program.
Please visit the CleanComplete Verification™ website to view the full health and safety protocols in place, or visit the AMResorts® Media Download Site for the full downloadable PDF of the CleanComplete Verification™ standards.
TOGETHER WE RISE.
Together, we are weathering an economic and public health crisis like the world has never seen. And, it is because we remain united, that we will emerge from this moment in time in a position of strength. As we count down the days until the resorts welcome back our mutual guests, each of us remain fully dedicated to you with a steadfast commitment to continue delivering our very best, every day. I wish you and those you love the best of health and peace of mind.
Grab a bite at World Cafe, one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 4 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. This hotel has 7 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Free beach cabanas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Children's club (free)
- Children's pool
- Spa services on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 197
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Leeward Antilles - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sambil Curacao - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Curacao Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Renaissance Shopping Mall - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Rif Fort - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Queen Emma Bridge (The Swinging Old Lady) - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Museum Kura Hulanda - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Handelskade - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Fort Amsterdam - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Postal Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Governors Palace - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Mikve Israel-Emanuel Synagogue - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Jewish Cultural Historical Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Curacao Maritime Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Queen Juliana Bridge - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest major airport is Hato Intl. Airport (CUR) - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi