Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana - Luxury
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana - Luxury
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
We are pleased to announce that, today, AMResorts® launches its new CleanComplete Verification™ 360-degree quality and hygiene program for all its branded properties. The campaign will focus on our commitment to guest wellbeing as we redefine the all-inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® resort experience with even higher safety and hygiene standards. Its purpose is to instill confidence and peace of mind during the vacation selection process and especially for future vacations at an AMResorts® branded property, which will in turn continue to foster and strengthen guest loyalty.
Backed by one of the highest-level third-party certifications for quality and safety in the industry, the Cristal International Standards® certification, the initiative addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure. Each property has implemented the industry’s latest Prevention of the Spread of Infection (POSI) audit solution, through Cristal International Standards’® POSI-check. All AMResorts® branded properties also employ FoodCheck Certification, which complies with certified and audited food safety practices based on the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), an internationally recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in foods.
The campaign started internally with a webinar to ensure staff and employees are well versed in the elevated approach to hygiene protocols and procedures. From there, an all-encompassing external campaign starts today—a press release is being distributed, materials are being created for inclusion in guest rooms, and a video is being deployed, along with a landing page that will showcase the elements.
OUR PROMISE TO GUESTS.
At the center of the campaign is our new CleanComplete VerificationTM, a 360-degree quality, safety and hygiene program that addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure, including:
• Welcome Back – Arrival and Check-In Procedures: Check-in health procedures upon arrival at a resort, including temperature and health check at a Hygiene Check-In station, cleaning of the lobby with high-level disinfectant every hour, and sanitation of luggage and personal electronic devices.
• Come on In – Room Cleaning Procedures: Cristal RoomCheck verification certifies that each guest room has met the highest hygiene cleaning, with sanitation information on in-room tablets, printouts and TVs.
• Time to Relax – Sanitation Throughout the Resort: Increased sanitation throughout all areas of the resorts, including high human contact areas such as staircases, elevators, public areas and restrooms, as well as sports equipment and spa facilities. Beach and pool loungers will also be distanced.
• Fun for the Kids – Explorer’s Club + Core Zone Hygiene: All Explorer’s Club and Core Zone facilities cleaned and disinfected prior to opening, after closing, and regularly during operating hours, with temperature checks required for all before entering.
• Dine in Style – Food and Beverage Protocols: All bar and restaurants employ social distancing measures, while staff wear masks and increase hygiene techniques.
• Behind the Scenes – Back of House Activity: New staff positions to oversee health measures, including regular wellness training for all personnel, sanitization of office and back of house areas, regular tests of pools and water systems, a designated drop-off and sanitation area for supplies, laundry protocols to control temperature, and use of high-level cleaning products.
• See You Again Soon – Check-Out and Departure Procedures: Express check-out service to reduce contact.
• Don’t Just Take Our Word for It – Third-Party Verification: Certification by the Cristal International Standards® and compliance with the internationally recognized Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) in food safety.
We are confident these standards are among the most extensive in the industry and are proud of the operational effort that has been put into developing such a comprehensive program.
Please visit the CleanComplete Verification™ website to view the full health and safety protocols in place, or visit the AMResorts® Media Download Site for the full downloadable PDF of the CleanComplete Verification™ standards.
TOGETHER WE RISE.
Together, we are weathering an economic and public health crisis like the world has never seen. And, it is because we remain united, that we will emerge from this moment in time in a position of strength. As we count down the days until the resorts welcome back our mutual guests, each of us remain fully dedicated to you with a steadfast commitment to continue delivering our very best, every day. I wish you and those you love the best of health and peace of mind.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location When you stay at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana - Luxury in Punta Cana, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Bavaro Lagoon and Cabeza de Toro Beach. This 4-star resort is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Downtown Punta Cana and 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Palma Real Shopping Village. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 500 guestrooms featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and an outdoor tennis court. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Dining All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy French cuisine at Bordeaux (Adults Only), one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 7 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Punta Cana? This resort has facilities measuring 7800 square feet (725 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Raised toilet seat
- Low-height counters/sink
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Wheelchair accessible
- No rollaway/extra beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Swimming pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 725
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Tennis on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 7
- Full-service spa
- Swim-up bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 7800
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Beach towels
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bavaro Lagoon - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cabeza de Toro Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Dolphin Explorer - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Downtown Punta Cana - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
San Juan Shopping Center - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Manati Park Bavaro - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
Palma Real Shopping Village - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Cocotal Golf and Country Club - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Los Corales Beach - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Dolphin Island - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Bavaro Beach - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Aromas Museum - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Princess Tower Casino Punta Cana - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Casino Diamante Punta Cana Grand - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
White Sands Golf Course - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
The preferred airport for Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana - Luxury is Punta Cana Intl. Airport (PUJ) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf - driving range
- Horse riding/rental
- Motor boating
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing