Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa -Adult Only
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa -Adult Only
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
We are pleased to announce that, today, AMResorts® launches its new CleanComplete Verification™ 360-degree quality and hygiene program for all its branded properties. The campaign will focus on our commitment to guest wellbeing as we redefine the all-inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® resort experience with even higher safety and hygiene standards. Its purpose is to instill confidence and peace of mind during the vacation selection process and especially for future vacations at an AMResorts® branded property, which will in turn continue to foster and strengthen guest loyalty.
Backed by one of the highest-level third-party certifications for quality and safety in the industry, the Cristal International Standards® certification, the initiative addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure. Each property has implemented the industry’s latest Prevention of the Spread of Infection (POSI) audit solution, through Cristal International Standards’® POSI-check. All AMResorts® branded properties also employ FoodCheck Certification, which complies with certified and audited food safety practices based on the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), an internationally recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in foods.
The campaign started internally with a webinar to ensure staff and employees are well versed in the elevated approach to hygiene protocols and procedures. From there, an all-encompassing external campaign starts today—a press release is being distributed, materials are being created for inclusion in guest rooms, and a video is being deployed, along with a landing page that will showcase the elements.
OUR PROMISE TO GUESTS.
At the center of the campaign is our new CleanComplete VerificationTM, a 360-degree quality, safety and hygiene program that addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure, including:
• Welcome Back – Arrival and Check-In Procedures: Check-in health procedures upon arrival at a resort, including temperature and health check at a Hygiene Check-In station, cleaning of the lobby with high-level disinfectant every hour, and sanitation of luggage and personal electronic devices.
• Come on In – Room Cleaning Procedures: Cristal RoomCheck verification certifies that each guest room has met the highest hygiene cleaning, with sanitation information on in-room tablets, printouts and TVs.
• Time to Relax – Sanitation Throughout the Resort: Increased sanitation throughout all areas of the resorts, including high human contact areas such as staircases, elevators, public areas and restrooms, as well as sports equipment and spa facilities. Beach and pool loungers will also be distanced.
• Fun for the Kids – Explorer’s Club + Core Zone Hygiene: All Explorer’s Club and Core Zone facilities cleaned and disinfected prior to opening, after closing, and regularly during operating hours, with temperature checks required for all before entering.
• Dine in Style – Food and Beverage Protocols: All bar and restaurants employ social distancing measures, while staff wear masks and increase hygiene techniques.
• Behind the Scenes – Back of House Activity: New staff positions to oversee health measures, including regular wellness training for all personnel, sanitization of office and back of house areas, regular tests of pools and water systems, a designated drop-off and sanitation area for supplies, laundry protocols to control temperature, and use of high-level cleaning products.
• See You Again Soon – Check-Out and Departure Procedures: Express check-out service to reduce contact.
• Don’t Just Take Our Word for It – Third-Party Verification: Certification by the Cristal International Standards® and compliance with the internationally recognized Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) in food safety.
We are confident these standards are among the most extensive in the industry and are proud of the operational effort that has been put into developing such a comprehensive program.
Please visit the CleanComplete Verification™ website to view the full health and safety protocols in place, or visit the AMResorts® Media Download Site for the full downloadable PDF of the CleanComplete Verification™ standards.
TOGETHER WE RISE.
Together, we are weathering an economic and public health crisis like the world has never seen. And, it is because we remain united, that we will emerge from this moment in time in a position of strength. As we count down the days until the resorts welcome back our mutual guests, each of us remain fully dedicated to you with a steadfast commitment to continue delivering our very best, every day. I wish you and those you love the best of health and peace of mind.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa -Adult Only in Punta Cana (Uvero Alto), you'll be 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Macao Beach and 14 mi (22.5 km) from Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay. This 4.5-star resort is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Arena Gorda Beach and 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from Palma Real Shopping Village. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 750 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Before a night out at the casino, the 4 outdoor swimming pools and 2 spa tubs are a perfect way to relax and recharge. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge). Dining All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy Asian cuisine at Silk City, one of the resort's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the beach bar or one of 8 bars/lounges, or 5 poolside bars.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Punta Cana? This resort has facilities measuring 8248 square feet (742 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Free bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Grab bar - near toilet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bed sheets not available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Club level room
- Shower only
- iPod docking station
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bed sheets available - no
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Pet-friendly room
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 742
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Tennis on site
- Beach bar
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 8
- Number of poolside bars - 5
- Full-service spa
- Number of swim-up bars - 2
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Number of slot machines - 6
- Number of gaming tables - 4
- Number of VIP gaming rooms - 1
- Casino floor size square feet - 1500
- Casino floor size square meters - 139
- Spa services on site
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 8248
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Year Built - 2013
- Total number of rooms - 750
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Macao Beach - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Punta Blanca Golf Course - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Arena Gorda Beach - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Iberostar Golf Course - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
White Sands Golf Course - 26 km / 16.1 mi
Princess Tower Casino Punta Cana - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Casino Diamante Punta Cana Grand - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Cortecito Beach - 27.9 km / 17.4 mi
Aromas Museum - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Los Corales Beach - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
Manati Park Bavaro - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Cocotal Golf and Country Club - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Palma Real Shopping Village - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Bavaro Beach - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Punta Cana Intl. Airport (PUJ) - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Horse riding/rental
- Yoga classes/instruction