Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay Luxury - Optional All Inclusive
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay Luxury - Optional All Inclusive
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
We are pleased to announce that, today, AMResorts® launches its new CleanComplete Verification™ 360-degree quality and hygiene program for all its branded properties. The campaign will focus on our commitment to guest wellbeing as we redefine the all-inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® resort experience with even higher safety and hygiene standards. Its purpose is to instill confidence and peace of mind during the vacation selection process and especially for future vacations at an AMResorts® branded property, which will in turn continue to foster and strengthen guest loyalty.
Backed by one of the highest-level third-party certifications for quality and safety in the industry, the Cristal International Standards® certification, the initiative addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure. Each property has implemented the industry’s latest Prevention of the Spread of Infection (POSI) audit solution, through Cristal International Standards’® POSI-check. All AMResorts® branded properties also employ FoodCheck Certification, which complies with certified and audited food safety practices based on the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), an internationally recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in foods.
The campaign started internally with a webinar to ensure staff and employees are well versed in the elevated approach to hygiene protocols and procedures. From there, an all-encompassing external campaign starts today—a press release is being distributed, materials are being created for inclusion in guest rooms, and a video is being deployed, along with a landing page that will showcase the elements.
OUR PROMISE TO GUESTS.
At the center of the campaign is our new CleanComplete VerificationTM, a 360-degree quality, safety and hygiene program that addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure, including:
• Welcome Back – Arrival and Check-In Procedures: Check-in health procedures upon arrival at a resort, including temperature and health check at a Hygiene Check-In station, cleaning of the lobby with high-level disinfectant every hour, and sanitation of luggage and personal electronic devices.
• Come on In – Room Cleaning Procedures: Cristal RoomCheck verification certifies that each guest room has met the highest hygiene cleaning, with sanitation information on in-room tablets, printouts and TVs.
• Time to Relax – Sanitation Throughout the Resort: Increased sanitation throughout all areas of the resorts, including high human contact areas such as staircases, elevators, public areas and restrooms, as well as sports equipment and spa facilities. Beach and pool loungers will also be distanced.
• Fun for the Kids – Explorer’s Club + Core Zone Hygiene: All Explorer’s Club and Core Zone facilities cleaned and disinfected prior to opening, after closing, and regularly during operating hours, with temperature checks required for all before entering.
• Dine in Style – Food and Beverage Protocols: All bar and restaurants employ social distancing measures, while staff wear masks and increase hygiene techniques.
• Behind the Scenes – Back of House Activity: New staff positions to oversee health measures, including regular wellness training for all personnel, sanitization of office and back of house areas, regular tests of pools and water systems, a designated drop-off and sanitation area for supplies, laundry protocols to control temperature, and use of high-level cleaning products.
• See You Again Soon – Check-Out and Departure Procedures: Express check-out service to reduce contact.
• Don’t Just Take Our Word for It – Third-Party Verification: Certification by the Cristal International Standards® and compliance with the internationally recognized Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) in food safety.
We are confident these standards are among the most extensive in the industry and are proud of the operational effort that has been put into developing such a comprehensive program.
Please visit the CleanComplete Verification™ website to view the full health and safety protocols in place, or visit the AMResorts® Media Download Site for the full downloadable PDF of the CleanComplete Verification™ standards.
TOGETHER WE RISE.
Together, we are weathering an economic and public health crisis like the world has never seen. And, it is because we remain united, that we will emerge from this moment in time in a position of strength. As we count down the days until the resorts welcome back our mutual guests, each of us remain fully dedicated to you with a steadfast commitment to continue delivering our very best, every day. I wish you and those you love the best of health and peace of mind.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location When you stay at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay Luxury - Optional All Inclusive in Montego Bay, you'll be on the waterfront, a 4-minute drive from Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal and 9 minutes from Hip Strip. This 5-star resort is 12.4 mi (20 km) from Rose Hall Great House and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Montego Bay Marine Park. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 350 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring MP3 docking stations and free minibar items. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries. Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Dining All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at World Cafe, one of the resort's 9 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the swim-up bar or one of 8 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Montego Bay? This resort has facilities measuring 8058 square feet (725 square meters), including conference space. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate bedroom
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Separate sitting area
- MP3 docking station
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- On private beach
- Conference space size (meters) - 725
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Number of bars/lounges - 8
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Full-service spa
- Swim-up bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Number of slot machines - 33
- Number of gaming tables - 1
- Number of VIP gaming rooms - 1
- Casino floor size square feet - 1410
- Casino floor size square meters - 131
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Number of restaurants - 9
- Conference space size (feet) - 8058
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Beach towels
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Year Built - 2010
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sunset Beach Resort Au Natural Beach - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Fairview Shopping Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Harbour Street Craft Market - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Saint James Parish Church - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Museum of St. James - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Sam Sharpe Square - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Westgate Shopping Centre - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Montego Bay Marine Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Dump-Up Beach and Events Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Jarret Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Hip Strip - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Walter Fletcher Beach - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Fort Montego - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Fort Montego Craft Market - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest major airport is Sir Donald Sangster Intl. Airport (MBJ) - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- Bicycle rentals
- Billiard table
- Horse riding/rental
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction