Moon Palace Jamaica – All Inclusive
Moon Palace Jamaica – All Inclusive
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
All persons entering Jamaica (Nationals and Visitors) will go through a layered pre-screening process, to include temperature checks, visual checks and random selection. Based on the results, there is further screening/testing by the health authorities.
Visitors must receive a Travel Authorization prior to departure. To register for your Travel Authorization to Jamaica please visit: https://www.visitjamaica.com/travelauthorization/
- Travelers from the United States are no longer required to upload a negative test result when applying for a Travel Authorization. The negative test result will have to be shown, alongside the approved Travel Authorization, at check-in and again on arrival in Jamaica,
Once guests have succesfully received their Travel Authorization via email, a saved electronic copy or printed copy will be required at time of check-in or when boarding their flight.
Further health screening and risk assesment will be done on arrival. Persons may still be required to be tested at the airport if they arrive on a flight from an area designated as high risk (these flights are selected randomly and are subject to change based on the prevailing situation) despite presenting a negative COVID-19 test certificate.
Any symptomatic persons, or persons who test positive will be quarantined and isolated.
Upon arrival, and in all public and common areas, wearing of a face mask is required.
Jamaica has implemented a ""Stay in Resilient Corridor"" measure which requires all persons to remain at their hotel/resort within the corridor for the duration of their stay. The Resilient Corridor comprises: 1. A Northern segment stretching from Negril in Westmoreland across the northern coastline to Port Antonio in Portland. 2. A South Coast segment running from Milk River in Clarendon westward to Negril in Westmoreland.
For further information and up to date changes, please visit: www.visitjamaica.com
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans. In addition to international COVID-19 travel protocols, COVID-19 travel restrictions and protocols may be in place upon return to the United States. Please continue to monitor all state or local health advisories from your city or state of origin prior to travel.
COVID-19 PREVENTIVE ACTIONS
* Upon arrival, all guests receive hand sanitizing gel as soon as they exit their vehicle.
* All surfaces at the bell desk and front desk area are disinfected after each service; all common areas are disinfected every 30 minutes.
* At check-in, guests are asked to take their temperature and complete a health questionnaire.
* Front desk staff must use sanitizing gel or wash their hands with soap and water every 30 minutes or after having contact with guests.
* All frequently touched surfaces resort-wide are disinfected every 3 hours or whenever necessary, including door locks, knobs, switches, railings, telephones, and elevator buttons.
* Special attention is given to gym equipment, gaming areas including Wired lounge, and The Playroom Kids Club; these areas are disinfected more frequently throughout the day.
* Social distancing measures will be in place for all guests within pool areas, the Water Park. and other public areas such as nightclubs, theaters, and other entertainment venues.
* Beyond the usual thorough cleaning, commonly touched surfaces in rooms are disinfected and all exits are deep cleaned.
* All decorative linens and pillow and mattress protectors are changed after every departure.
* Room service trays are washed and disinfected with bleach.
Awe Spa and Salon
* Guests are asked to take their temperature as a preventive measure.
* All commonly touched surfaces are disinfected.
* All stations are disinfected after each use.
Food and Beverage
* Guests are given as much space as possible around their tables.
* Menus, tables and chairs are disinfected and table linens are changed after each service.
* Tongs at buffets are changed every 15 minutes; bar counters are disinfected every 30 minutes.
* All kitchen, service and bar staff wash hands every 30 minutes or whenever necessary
Hotel OverviewProperty Location When you stay at Moon Palace Jamaica – All Inclusive in Ocho Rios, you'll be on the beach, within a 10-minute drive of Dolphin Cove and Turtle River Park. This 5-star property is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Dunn's River Falls and 12.4 mi (20 km) from James Bond Beach. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 705 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and free minibar items. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Dining This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Buccaneers Reef, one of the property's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the beach bar or one of 6 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Bed sheets not available
- Visual fire alarm
- iPod docking station
- Bed sheets available - no
- Toothbrush and toothpaste available on request
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Club level room
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Coworking spaces
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Handrails in stairways
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Table tennis
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Beach bar
- Number of bars/lounges - 6
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Full-service spa
- Number of swim-up bars - 2
- Beach umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Children's pool
- Spa services on site
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Total number of rooms - 705
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ocho Rios Craft Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ocho Rios Clock Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Turtle River Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
LandMark Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Taj Mahal Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Reggae Xplosion Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Island Village - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Columbus Foot Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Shaw Park Botanical Gardens - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mahogany Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ocho Rios Baptist Church - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ocho Rios Fort - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Coyaba River Garden - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Harmony Hall Art Gallery - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Coconut Grove Shopping Village - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sir Donald Sangster Intl. Airport (MBJ) - 98.4 km / 61.1 mi
Ocho Rios (OCJ-Ian Fleming Intl.) - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
The preferred airport for Moon Palace Jamaica – All Inclusive is Sir Donald Sangster Intl. Airport (MBJ).
- Bicycle rentals
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction