The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico
The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
1. All persons entering Purto Rico must complete a Travel Declaration Form which can be found: https://app.travelsafe.pr.gov/
2. Arrive with proof of a negative COVID-19 molecular-based test carried out 72 hours prior to arrival.
3. All persons arriving in to Puerto Rico without proof of a negative COVID-19 molecular based test carried out within 72 hours of arrival will be required to self-quarantine at travelers expense for either 14 days or the duration of visitors stay, whichever is shorter.
4. While in Puerto Rico:
- Persons must wear a mask or face covering at all times in public.
- Persons must practice social distancing, minimize and keep track of interactions with other and the places that have been visited.
- Persons must get tested and self-isolate if a symptoms occur.
- Persons must wash their hands frequently and wipe down high touch surfaces.
For further information, please visit: https://travelsafe.pr.gov/
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans.
Marriott Global Cleanliness Council
Marriott recently announced the creation of the Marriott Global Cleanliness Council – consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations. Together, the council members will work to develop a new generation of global hospitality cleanliness standards, norms and behaviors for Marriott’s more than 7,300 properties around the globe. The new standards will be designed to minimize risk and enhance safety for the company’s guests and the 750,000 people worldwide who wear the Marriott name badge.
New Cleaning Technologies
While Marriott’s council develops its work, the company has initiated plans to roll out enhanced technologies at its properties over the next few months, including electrostatic sprayers that allow for touchless disinfecting capabilities. The magnetically charged droplets produced by the electrostatic sprayers seek out and coat hard to reach areas and surfaces typically missed in standard cleaning processes.
In its everyday cleaning, Marriott will also be using the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization to treat known pathogens.
Cleaning Regimen Changes
When guests check into Marriott’s hotels over the next few months, they will notice a number of additions to the company’s regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. Specific areas of focus include:
• Surface Areas: In public spaces, the company has added to its already rigorous cleaning protocols, requiring that surfaces are treated with hospital-grade disinfectants and that this cleaning is done with increased frequency. In guest rooms, Marriott has added to its detailed cleaning practices, requiring all surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants. The company will also be placing disinfecting wipes in each room for guests’ personal use.
• Guest Contact: To help alleviate the risk of COVID-19 transmission through person-to-person contact, Marriott will be using signage in its lobbies to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols and will remove or re-arrange furniture to allow more space for distancing. The company is planning to add partitions at front desks to provide an extra level of precaution for its guests and associates and is working with supply chain partners to make masks and gloves available to associates. You’ll see more hand sanitizing stations around Marriott’s hotels – near the entrances and front desks, elevator banks and fitness and meeting spaces.
In addition, in more than 3,200 of the company’s hotels, guests can choose to use their phones to check in, access their rooms, make special requests and order room service that will be specially packaged and delivered right to the door without contact. These “touchless” services can all be done quickly via Marriott’s mobile app.
• Food Safety: At Marriott, food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practices. The company’s food and beverage operations are required to conduct self-inspection using its food safety standards as guidelines, and compliance is validated by independent audits. Marriott is also enhancing sanitation guidelines and training videos for associates that include hygiene and disinfecting practices. In addition, the company is modifying its operational practices for in-room dining and designing new approaches to buffets.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico in Rio Grande, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Luquillo Beach and Estudio de Arte Samuel Lind. This 5-star resort is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Balneario de Carolina and 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from El Yunque National Forest. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 139 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and pay movies are also offered to provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Dining Grab a bite at one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Need to unwind? Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Rio Grande? This resort has facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters), including a conference center.
What to expect:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Free newspaper
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Coffee/tea maker
- Mobile key entry
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Braille signage
- Turndown service
- Towels provided
- Free local calls
- Pillowtop mattress
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Closed captioned TV
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Microwave (on request)
- Balcony or patio
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free WiFi
- Grab bar - near toilet
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free wired Internet
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- iPod docking station
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Down comforter
This Rio Grande hotel has its very own private beach. The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort offers a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar. In addition to a full-service spa and a golf course, The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort features an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. Business-related amenities at this 5.0-star property include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a business center. Meeting and conference facilities measuring 6000 square feet include conference rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This property also offers a fitness facility, valet parking, and spa services.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Picnic area
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Beach bar
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Beach towels
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Year Built - 2010
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 12
DiningThe St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bahia Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Estudio de Arte Samuel Lind - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Coco Beach Golf and Country Club - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The Outlet Ruta 66 - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Playa Vacia Talega - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Carabali Rainforest Park - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Wyndham Rio Mar Casino - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Playa Fortuna - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
JungleQui Rainforest Ecoadventure Park - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Luquillo Beach - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Balneario La Monseratte - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Hipodromo Camarero - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
La Coca Falls - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Azul Beach - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
La Pared Beach - 17 km / 10.6 mi
The preferred airport for The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico is Luis Munoz Marin Intl. Airport (SJU) - 32.9 km / 20.5 mi
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf - driving range
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Running track/path
- Yoga classes/instruction