Anse Chastanet Resort
Anse Chastanet Resort
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
Travelers from the United States will be required to obtain a negative PCR (Polymerized Chain Reaction) test within seven days of travel.
Hewanorra International Airport is open to regional and International Flights.
For the purposes of preventing, controlling and suppressing the spread of COVID-19, with immediate effect:
1. All departing passengers will be subject to screening
2. All arriving passengers will be subject will be first processed by Port Health upon arrival
3. All arriving passengers are required to provide documented proof of a negative PCR (polymerized chain reaction) test result for COVID-19 obtained within 7 days / 168 hours prior to date of planned arrival in Saint Lucia. Proof of thenegative PCR test result for COVID-19 must be presented prior to departure and upon arrival in Saint Lucia.
4. Intransit Passengers trasnferring on the same day will be subject to temperature screening on arrival. It is strongly advised that intransit passengers obtain a negative PCR test within 7 days / 168 hours of travel.
5. All visitors to Saint Lucia must complete a pre-arrival registration form prior to arrival. Visitors must login to www.stlucia.org/covid-19 to find a link to the relevant form. All details must be completed, including proof of negative PCR test, an indicate at which COVID-19 certified hotel they will be accommodated. Approval must be granted by the competent authority in Saint Lucia for travel to Saint Lucia.
6. All returning citizens and residents must complete the relevant pre-arrival registration for available at www.stlucia.org/covid-19. All details must be completed including proof of negative PCR test.
They will be required to quarantine for 14 days at either a pre-approved home quarantine address, government operated quarantine facility or a COVID-19 certified property as determined by the Ministry of Health.
7. All passengers will undergo temperature screening on arrival and upon departure.
8. All visitors are required to follow local regulations in Saint Lucia, including wearing of masks in public places, at airports, and on public transportation. Visitors accomodated at a COVID certified property MUST remain at the property.
9. Further information about Saint Lucia's COVID-19 response, all protocols and other details on requirements prior to entry may be accessed at: www.stlucia.org/covid-19.
On-island, all travelers:
1. MUST have confirmed reservations from a COVID certified accomodation provider for the duration of their stay
2. MUST remain at their COVID certified accomodation for the duration of their stay in Saint Lucia unless visitor is on an excursion arranged by the hotel
3. MAY NOT leave the property by vehicle or on foot during their stay
4. Must remain on one COVID certified property for the duration of their stay; visitors may not spend time in one property before moving to another.
The competent authority may impose further travel restrictions, if required.
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans.
Hotel Health Policy:
On arrival at Anse Chastanet or Jade Mountain, all guests shall be required to sign a guest resgistration card confirming that the guest(s) acknowledge and freely assume all risks related to any infectious disease including but not limited to SARD-CoV-2 (coronavirus) and COVID-19.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location When you stay at Anse Chastanet Resort in Soufriere, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Anse Chastanet Beach and Petit Piton. This 4-star resort is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Soufriere Drive In Volcano and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Jalousie Beach. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 49 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor tennis court and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Dining All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the beach bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Beach bar
- Couples/private dining
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Direct access to private beach
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 49
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Windward Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Anse Chastanet Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Turtle Reef - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Anse Mamin Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Church of the Assumption - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Zaka Art Cafe - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Pitons Management Area - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Soufriere Estate Diamond Botanical Gardens - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Morne Coubaril Estate - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Diamond Falls - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Mamiku Gardens - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Toraille Waterfall - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Petit Piton - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Sulphur Springs - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Soufriere Drive In Volcano - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF) - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
George F. L. Charles Airport (SLU) - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
The preferred airport for Anse Chastanet Resort is Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF).
- Bird watching
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Yoga classes/instruction