Cap Maison Resort & Spa
Cap Maison Resort & Spa
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
All visitors and returning citizens to Saint Lucia must complete a Pre-Arrival registration form 3 days prior to arrival. Visitors can go to www.stlucia.org and click on the COVID-19 page to find a link to the form. Confirmation of a negative COVID test within 7 days, along with a confirmed reservation at a COVID-19 certified property must be submitted. All approved travelers will be issued an authorization letter by email. The email must be printed, and copy will be required to be shown upon arrival to be granted entry.
Hewanorra International Airport is open to regional and International Flights.
For the purposes of preventing, controlling and suppressing the spread of COVID-19, with immediate effect:
1. All departing passengers will be subject to screening
2. All arriving passengers are required to provide documented proof of a negative PCR (polymerized chain reaction) test result for COVID-19 obtained within 7 days / 168 hours prior to date of planned arrival in Saint Lucia. Proof of the negative PCR test result for COVID-19 must be presented prior to departure and upon arrival in Saint Lucia.
3. Intransit Passengers transferring on the same day will be subject to temperature screening on arrival. It is strongly advised that in transit passengers obtain a negative PCR test within 7 days / 168 hours of travel.
4. All visitors to Saint Lucia must complete a pre-arrival registration form prior to arrival. Visitors must login to www.stlucia.org/covid-19 to find a link to the relevant form. All details must be completed, including proof of negative PCR test, an indicate at which COVID-19 certified hotel they will be accommodated. Approval must be granted by the competent authority in Saint Lucia for travel to Saint Lucia.
5. All returning citizens and residents must complete the relevant pre-arrival registration for available at www.stlucia.org/covid-19. All details must be completed including proof of negative PCR test.
6. All passengers will undergo temperature screening on arrival and upon departure.
7. As a result of screening, all symptomatic passengers will be required to remain in quarantine/isolation at their hotel or Government Operated Quarantine Facility, until the test result is obtained. If the test is positive, they will be transferred to a treatment facility, until they receive two negative test results and are clinically stable. Costs associated with any quarantine or treatment is the sole responsibility of the traveller.
8. All visitors are required to follow local regulations in Saint Lucia, including wearing of masks in public places, at airports, and on public transportation.
Further information about Saint Lucia's COVID-19 response, all protocols and other details on requirements prior to entry may be accessed at: www.stlucia.org/covid-19.
The competent authority may impose further travel restrictions, if required.
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans.
Hotel Health & Safety:
Cap Maison Resort will be utilizing a phased approach to opening. Villas categories will be open for arrivals beginning July 15, 2020, while remaining categories and The Cliff at Cap will be scheduled to reopen on October 15, 2020.
A message from Cap Maison Resort on their new Healthy & Safety policies:
The safety and well-being of our clients has always been in the forefront of our minds. As a private, luxury boutique property, we have always offered our valued guests plenty of private space, whether in our villa style accommodations, on our secluded beach or in our tropical gardens. We also work with many authorities and travel partners who have stringent standards that we adhere to as a norm which would include Government regulations, independent mystery shopper stays and independent unannounced Health and Safety inspections.
That being said the times we are now living in require us to go even further to reassure and satisfy the “New Normal” of hospitality and travel and below are some of the measures that we are taking;
Social Distancing Protocols
• Reopening the hotel with reduced occupancy
• Repositioning and redesigning our public areas to provide maximum space and privacy
• Limiting transfers and excursions to a maximum of 5 people (or one family if greater) – including driver/guide
• New enhanced protocols for Spa services and more availability for in room treatments (at no additional cost)
• Maximizing table spacing in restaurants and lounger spacing on the beach
• Increasing private dining and in room dining without additional costs (tray charges)
Cleaning and Sanitizing Protocols
• Convenient and abundant sanitizing amenities throughout the hotel for guests and staff usage
• Flexibility for guests to advise when and how frequently they would like their accommodation serviced
• A daily “three point” check of cleaning and sanitizing of guest rooms and public areas
• An entire replacement and replenishment of all guest in-room amenities following each guest departure
• Use of PPE for all staff with spare facemasks in house for our guests
• Temperature checks of all staff and visitors daily
• House doctor on 24-hour call out
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at Cap Maison Resort & Spa in Gros Islet (Cap Estate), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Rodney Bay Marina and Reduit Beach. This 5-star resort is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Vigie Beach and 9.3 mi (15 km) from St. Lucia Town Hall. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a health club. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Dining All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cliff at Cap serving guests of Cap Maison Resort & Spa. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service
- Turndown service
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Streaming services
- Designer toiletries
- Bed sheets not available
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Electric kettle
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Beach bar
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Beach umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Beach towels
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 2009
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Windward Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Smugglers Cove - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sandals Golf and Country Club - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rodney Bay Aquatic Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Saint Joseph the Worker Catholic Church - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Friday Night Street Party - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Reduit Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Pigeon Island National Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Cas en Bas Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Rodney Bay Marina - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Baywalk Shopping Mall - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Daren Sammy Cricket Ground - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Splash Island Water Park Saint Lucia - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Choc Bay - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF) - 67.8 km / 42.1 mi
George F. L. Charles Airport (SLU) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
The preferred airport for Cap Maison Resort & Spa is Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF).