Cap Maison Resort & Spa
Smugglers Cove Drive, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
1. Travelers must submit a Travel Registration Form (stlucia.org/covid-19) as soon as their hotel and flight reservation is confirmed. This should be completed at least 7 working days before travel. Travelers negative COVID-19 test result is not required to complete this step. The form should be submitted as early as possible and the test results submitted by email afterwards.
Once completed, an auto-response confirmation will be sent to traveler. Please print the auto-response email confirmation, as it will include the a reference number.
2. Once the Travel Registration Form has been submitted, please allow for up to 3 days for processing. Thereafter traveler traveler will receive a Travel Authorization Letter. If a travel approval letter has not been received, traveler should email email@example.com.
Please be aware that a Travel Authorization Letter does not guarantee that traveler's COVID-19 test is acceptable.
Please print and travel with the Travel Authorization Letter.
3. Traveler must take a COVID-19 PCR test no more than 7 days prior to their flight to Saint Lucia. Please note the day of arrival in Saint Lucia is counted as the 7th day. There is no flexibility on the type of test. Only COVID-19 PCR tests will be accepted.
TEST RESULTS MUST BE SENT TO: TravelSaintLucia@gmail.com with a cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please print and travel with negative COVID-19 PCR test results.
Travelers must have confirmed reservations at COVID-19 certified properties. Visits may be split to stay at up to 2 certified properties.
If travelers booking is last minute, please forward the auto-generated confirmation email immediately after submission to email@example.com.
Additional protocols upon arrival:
1. All departing passengers will be subject to screening
2. All passengers will undergo temperature screening on arrival and upon departure.
3. As a result of screening, all symptomatic passengers will be required to remain in quarantine/isolation at their hotel or Government Operated Quarantine Facility, until the test result is obtained. If the test is positive, they will be transferred to a treatment facility, until they receive two negative test results and are clinically stable. Costs associated with any quarantine or treatment is the sole responsibility of the traveller.
4. All visitors are required to follow local regulations in Saint Lucia, including wearing of masks in public places, at airports, and on public transportation.
Further information about Saint Lucia's COVID-19 response, all protocols and other details on requirements prior to entry may be accessed at: www.stlucia.org/covid-19.
The competent authority may impose further travel restrictions, if required.
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans.
In addition to international COVID-19 travel protocols, COVID-19 travel restrictions and protocols may be in place upon return to the United States. Please continue to monitor all state or local health advisories from your city or state of origin prior to travel.
Hotel Health & Safety:
Cap Maison Resort will be utilizing a phased approach to opening. Villas categories will be open for arrivals beginning July 15, 2020, while remaining categories and The Cliff at Cap will be scheduled to reopen on October 15, 2020.
A message from Cap Maison Resort on their new Healthy & Safety policies:
The safety and well-being of our clients has always been in the forefront of our minds. As a private, luxury boutique property, we have always offered our valued guests plenty of private space, whether in our villa style accommodations, on our secluded beach or in our tropical gardens. We also work with many authorities and travel partners who have stringent standards that we adhere to as a norm which would include Government regulations, independent mystery shopper stays and independent unannounced Health and Safety inspections.
That being said the times we are now living in require us to go even further to reassure and satisfy the “New Normal” of hospitality and travel and below are some of the measures that we are taking;
Social Distancing Protocols
• Reopening the hotel with reduced occupancy
• Repositioning and redesigning our public areas to provide maximum space and privacy
• Limiting transfers and excursions to a maximum of 5 people (or one family if greater) – including driver/guide
• New enhanced protocols for Spa services and more availability for in room treatments (at no additional cost)
• Maximizing table spacing in restaurants and lounger spacing on the beach
• Increasing private dining and in room dining without additional costs (tray charges)
Cleaning and Sanitizing Protocols
• Convenient and abundant sanitizing amenities throughout the hotel for guests and staff usage
• Flexibility for guests to advise when and how frequently they would like their accommodation serviced
• A daily “three point” check of cleaning and sanitizing of guest rooms and public areas
• An entire replacement and replenishment of all guest in-room amenities following each guest departure
• Use of PPE for all staff with spare facemasks in house for our guests
• Temperature checks of all staff and visitors daily
• House doctor on 24-hour call out
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cliff at Cap serving guests of Cap Maison Resort & Spa. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service
- Turndown service
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Streaming services
- Designer toiletries
- Bed sheets not available
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Electric kettle
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Beach bar
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Beach umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Beach towels
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 2009
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Windward Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Smugglers Cove - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sandals Golf and Country Club - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rodney Bay Aquatic Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Saint Joseph the Worker Catholic Church - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Friday Night Street Party - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Reduit Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Pigeon Island National Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Cas en Bas Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Rodney Bay Marina - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Baywalk Shopping Mall - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Daren Sammy Cricket Ground - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Splash Island Water Park Saint Lucia - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Labrelotte Bay - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF) - 67.5 km / 41.9 mi
George F. L. Charles Airport (SLU) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
The preferred airport for Cap Maison Resort & Spa is Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF).