Harbor Club St. Lucia, Curio Collection by Hilton
Rodney Bay, Gros Islet Hwy, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
Enjoy international cuisine at Julia's, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Gros Islet? This hotel has facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Champagne service
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Doorbell/telephone notification
- Shower only
- Private plunge pool
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Couples/private dining
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Wheelchairs available on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of poolside bars - 1
- Full-service spa
- Number of swim-up bars - 1
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Swimming pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Banquet hall
- Pool umbrellas
- Reception hall
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Year Built - 2017
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 35 (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 6.00 per person, per night for adults; USD 3.00 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Windward Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rodney Bay Marina - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rodney Bay Aquatic Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Baywalk Shopping Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Friday Night Street Party - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Saint Joseph the Worker Catholic Church - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Daren Sammy Cricket Ground - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Reduit Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Pigeon Island National Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Cas en Bas Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Sandals Golf and Country Club - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Smugglers Cove - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Labrelotte Bay - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Choc Bay - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
George F. L. Charles Airport (SLU) - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF) - 63.6 km / 39.5 mi
The preferred airport for Harbor Club St. Lucia, Curio Collection by Hilton is Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF).