Hideaway at Royalton Saint Lucia - Adults Only - All Inclusive
Gros Islet, Gros Islet, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
1. Travelers must submit a Travel Registration Form (stlucia.org/covid-19) as soon as their hotel and flight reservation is confirmed. This should be completed at least 7 working days before travel. Travelers negative COVID-19 test result is not required to complete this step. The form should be submitted as early as possible and the test results submitted by email afterwards.
Once completed, an auto-response confirmation will be sent to traveler. Please print the auto-response email confirmation, as it will include the a reference number.
2. Once the Travel Registration Form has been submitted, please allow for up to 3 days for processing. Thereafter traveler traveler will receive a Travel Authorization Letter. If a travel approval letter has not been received, traveler should email email@example.com.
Please be aware that a Travel Authorization Letter does not guarantee that traveler's COVID-19 test is acceptable.
Please print and travel with the Travel Authorization Letter.
3. Traveler must take a COVID-19 PCR test no more than 7 days prior to their flight to Saint Lucia. Please note the day of arrival in Saint Lucia is counted as the 7th day. There is no flexibility on the type of test. Only COVID-19 PCR tests will be accepted.
TEST RESULTS MUST BE SENT TO: TravelSaintLucia@gmail.com with a cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please print and travel with negative COVID-19 PCR test results.
Travelers must have confirmed reservations at COVID-19 certified properties. Visits may be split to stay at up to 2 certified properties.
If travelers booking is last minute, please forward the auto-generated confirmation email immediately after submission to email@example.com.
Additional protocols upon arrival:
1. All departing passengers will be subject to screening
2. All passengers will undergo temperature screening on arrival and upon departure.
3. As a result of screening, all symptomatic passengers will be required to remain in quarantine/isolation at their hotel or Government Operated Quarantine Facility, until the test result is obtained. If the test is positive, they will be transferred to a treatment facility, until they receive two negative test results and are clinically stable. Costs associated with any quarantine or treatment is the sole responsibility of the traveller.
4. All visitors are required to follow local regulations in Saint Lucia, including wearing of masks in public places, at airports, and on public transportation.
Further information about Saint Lucia's COVID-19 response, all protocols and other details on requirements prior to entry may be accessed at: www.stlucia.org/covid-19.
The competent authority may impose further travel restrictions, if required.
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans.
In addition to international COVID-19 travel protocols, COVID-19 travel restrictions and protocols may be in place upon return to the United States. Please continue to monitor all state or local health advisories from your city or state of origin prior to travel.
Relaxing, luxurious, and unforgettable – this is everything that a vacation with Blue Diamond Resorts should be. As we begin welcoming back guests to paradise, we have enhanced our health, safety, and cleanliness protocols to protect guests every minute of their stay for a luxurious and relaxing Safety-Assured Vacation.
For nearly 10 years, we have delivered exceptional vacation experiences in the Caribbean’s most sought-after beach destinations. Our guests are cared for like family, with their health, safety, and satisfaction of utmost importance. We are pleased to let you know that we have introduced advanced sanitation measures, new physical distancing guidelines, a 360° clean approach, an international Safety Assurance Team, among other advanced-care measures, to provide a safe and comfortable guest journey every step of the way.
To safeguard the well-being of both guests and employees, we have reinforced our cleanliness standards following guidelines set by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and local ministries of health. Across every area of our resorts and at all touchpoints, sanitation and safety will be the priority. Ranging from check-in areas, kids clubs, gyms, fitness centers and spas to restaurants, bars, elevators, guestrooms and all public and key areas throughout resorts, rigorous health protocols will be in place.
CHECK-IN: WELCOME TO YOUR SAFETY-ASSURED VACATION
To provide a smooth experience that starts upon arrival, we have implemented the safest, easiest, and most comfortable check-in and check-out solutions for guests that include the following measures:
• Plexiglass dividers at the front desk to improve safety for both guests and employees
• Resort staff is required to wear PPE masks at all times
• Guests over the age of three are required to wear PPE masks at check-in and check-out and while enjoying resort common areas
• As precautionary measures, guests’ temperatures are checked, and they will be required to complete a health declaration form
• Floor markers and other indicators at check-in areas to ensure physical distancing Rigorous Sanitation
• Transportation equipment, including golf carts and luggage carrier trolleys, are sanitized after each use
• Luggage is disinfected at the motor lobby at check-in and check-out.
• Guest touchpoints are sanitized after each transaction, including EMV credit card devices, pens and registration countertops
• Contactless key wristbands are disinfected prior to being assigned to guests
• Scanners are disinfected between each use for the purpose of retaining copies of guests’ government-issued IDs and credit cards (required)
• Alcohol-based hand gel is available at every entrance and check-in area of the hotel
• Information about personal hygiene and prevention while enjoying the resort grounds is provided to guests at check-in
• Welcome packages and general information brochures are now available on the in- room TV and on screens in common areas
DIAMOND CLEAN ROOMS
Our thorough and professional housekeeping team cleans and sanitizes guestrooms every step of the way, working from the inside-out, with advanced grade disinfectant products that eliminate emerging viral pathogens. This protocol ensures the thorough sanitation of all guest touchpoints in rooms:
1. To provide maximum flexibility, guests can select the desired time for their daily guestroom cleaning. This selection can be made upon check-in, based on availability.
2. All high-touch surfaces are disinfected: remote controls, doorknobs, hairdryers, closet doors and drawers, temperature control thermostats, lamps, light switches, telephones, toilet flush handles, and water faucet handles
3. All hard surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
4. Linens, including bed sheets, duvets, blankets, pillows, towels, housecoats, and slippers are washed in high-temperature washing machines with detergent to eliminate all bacteria and viruses
5. Fabrics that cannot be placed in the washing machine, such as couch cushions
and carpets, are thoroughly disinfected using a sanitation spray
6. All non-essential amenities in guestrooms are removed to minimize potential areas
of infection: decorative pillows, magazines, bed throws, notepads, pens
7. Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection procedures for air conditioning systems
8. Extra pillows and blankets in guest room closets have been removed and are available upon request
9. New menu on the in-room TV includes health and prevention measures, special messages, and safety guidelines for guests
DIAMOND CLEAN ROOMS
Additional Preventive Measures
• Our housekeeping team is fully equipped with PPE
• New housekeeping protocols have been implemented to minimize employee interactions with guests inside the room, including servicing rooms while guests are not present
• Upon guest check-out, rooms are deep cleaned and sanitized. Due to the strength of the chemical products used to sanitize rooms, the minimum time before another guest can check into a room is 24 hours after cleaning
Updated Room Service Process
• Our process has been revised to ensure safe contactless delivery. Room service items will now be delivered to rooms in a bag placed outside the door. Once placed, the guest will be notified of delivery.
• We have changed the process to replenish mini-fridges and other items in guestrooms to limit additional entry
• Bio-degradable disposable cups, glassware, plate ware, and cutlery are provided with room service orders
ADVANCED DINING SAFETY
To ensure the well-being of our guests while enjoying our bars and restaurants, we have put in place the following measures:
• Restaurant and bar staff members wearing PPE during service
• Restaurant and bar capacities have been reduced to maintain physical distancing of two meters
• Restaurant hosts provide hand sanitizer to guests at the entrance and exit of each restaurant
• Tables, chairs and service stations are cleaned with a detergent solution and sanitizer after every use
• All unnecessary items on tables have been removed to avoid cross- contamination and are available upon request
• Employees wash or sanitize their hands when switching from clearing tables to setting tables
• Food stations on the buffet lines now have plexiglass guards
• Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at each primary station on the buffet
• Buffets will no longer offer self-service, instead, we have improved our show cooking stations and implemented assisted serving
• Cookies and pastries are individually packaged, and fruit is offered as a whole
• Pool bars equipped with signage and supervision to ensure a safe environment is maintained
• All bottles, bar equipment, beer taps and soda dispensers are sanitized regularly
• Porters and cocktail servers wash or sanitize their hands after picking up used glasses and dishes
FAMILY AND WELL-BEING FIRST
Our team’s top priority is creating a safe environment where guests can enjoy their days and nights in paradise. To make this happen, we have introduced the following measures:
• All entertainment staff, fitness instructors and spa therapists wear PPE
• All door handles and high-touch surfaces frequently cleaned and sanitized
• Hand sanitation stations are available at the entrance of the spa, fitness centers, kid’s clubs and theater
• Guest capacity of all indoor facilities have been reduced and will be closely monitored
• Activities with body contact, including football, soccer, volleyball, etc. will be suspended until further notice
Theater and Entertainment Venues
• To ensure physical distancing, our staff members will kindly assign seating to guests respecting safe distances
• Theater seating and public areas will be sanitized at the end of each performance
Kids Club and Teens Club
• Our superior cleaning and disinfection program for kids and teen clubs’ facilities and equipment have been established to ensure that kids can continue to play and discover under our care while parents relax knowing they are in good hands.
• Social distancing measures are in effect to ensure a safe environment
KEEP FIT, KEEP WELL
Gym and fitness center
• Our fitness center equipment is sanitized between each use
• Multi-use fitness areas are disinfected regularly throughout the day
• Physical distancing measures have been implemented and are enforced in our gym facilities
• Hand sanitizing gel is provided to each guest at the spa reception
• Spa equipment and facilities are sanitized before and after each use
• Steam rooms and saunas will remain closed until further notice and Jacuzzis have reduced capacities
• Water therapy pools and hot tubs are tested three times a day and treated daily
• As precautionary measures, guests’ temperatures are checked, and they will be required to complete a health declaration form prior to treatment
• Therapists practice thorough self-hygiene by washing their hands frequently and between treating clients
• All high-contact areas are sanitized regularly throughout the day and lockers will be sanitized between uses
POOLS AND BEACHES
Guests can continue to enjoy the sun of the Caribbean with safety-assured with the implementation of the below measures:
• Pool and beach lounge chairs have been separated according to physical distancing guidelines
• Our Safety-Assurance team members ensure the frequent sanitation of the pool and beach areas
• Pool and beach chairs are sanitized every morning before use, and again between guests
• Chaise lounge chairs are sanitized every morning and after each use
• Cabanas are sanitized after each use and pressure-washed each night
• Pool decks are sanitized daily
• Towel desk, entry kiosks and all other desks and counters are sanitized at least once per hour
• Lifeguard stands are sanitized upon rotation Prevention
• Monitoring of fountain, pool, and jacuzzi chlorination levels
• Pool and beach butlers provide sanitizing gel to guests before handling beverages
WEDDINGS AND EVENTS
Whether guests are traveling for a wedding or incentive trip, our professional team of event planners will handle all the details to ensure a safe-assured event from start to finish. Each air-conditioned conference and banquet room can comfortably host meetings, dinners and other functions. For an elevated experience, our outdoor venues are the perfect place for a private reception.
Changes to group events and weddings
• Hand sanitation stations, physical distancing signage and precautionary information are available at the entrance and inside the venues
• There are some limitations according to the event size and number of attendees. Seating capacities and floor plans are reviewed on an event-by-event basis to ensure appropriate physical distancing
• Furniture is placed a minimum of 6.5ft/2m apart
• For meetings and wedding banquets, we ensure a minimum of 4.9ft/1.5m distance between each table. Once seated, there is a capacity of four people per table to ensure safe distance
• Signage, gift tables, table centerpieces and unnecessary items will not be allowed during the first months of the reopening
• When including stands in the event setup, a minimum area of 26.9ft2/2.5m2 will be ensured for each stand
• The use of printed materials and collaterals has been restricted to avoid contagion
WEDDINGS AND EVENTS
• All resort staff is required to wear PPE
• Check-in procedures have been adjusted to ensure physical distancing and guests will be required to complete a health declaration form
• Using IPTVs, guests are informed of all precautionary measures to protect themselves and others while enjoying resort facilities
• Coffee break service will be assisted by an employee to avoid self-service
• Coffee breaks will include individual packaging for food items
• Assigned seating in meeting rooms and banquets
• Hand-washing stations and sanitizer are available to all third-party delivery operators before unloading
• Disinfection of all unloading equipment between uses
• Multi-use equipment and tools are sanitized before use at events
• All shared equipment and meeting amenities are sanitized before and after each use or will be of single-use
Our resorts’ common areas are sanitized with a 360° Clean Approach. All shared spaces around the resort will be frequently cleaned using hospital grade disinfectant and sanitizer to give guests peace of mind as they enjoy the grounds at their leisure.
We promote and enforce physical distancing between guests and employees through different measures including, floor markers, signage and informative messages displayed throughout common areas. All enclosed facilities such as elevators, restaurants, bars and gyms have a strict guest capacity to prevent overcrowding.
To ensure a safe environment, we have also implemented the following protective
• Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout our resorts to encourage guests to sanitize their hands regularly
• Our properties include 24/7 medical assistance with an onsite doctor (charges apply)
• Employees are trained to follow the approved protocol of identifying and/or responding to any presumed cases of the virus or any other illnesses. Staff is ready to assist all guests to ensure they receive the appropriate medical assistance as needed
SAFETY ASSUR ANCE TEAM
Following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local ministries, a Safety-Assurance Team is in position to certify strict adherence to all guidelines to protect guests and employees alike.
STAFF CARE, TR AINING AND AWARENESS
Our employees uphold the highest standards of health and safety. From continued enforcement of basic hygiene practices to implementing new and updated protocols to protect guests from harmful pathogens and germs, our hotel employees are trained and empowered to keep safe, take care, and be smart while providing Safety-Assured Vacations to guests.
Strict Hygiene Protocols
• When entering the property, employees undergo a thorough cleaning and sanitation process, from hands to footwear
• The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is mandatory
• Staff is required to rigorously and frequently clean their hands with an alcohol-based
hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap.
• Staff is required to practice physical distancing, keeping a minimum of 6 ft from each
other and guests
• Staff is required to respect specific sneeze and respiratory hygiene protocols
Prevention and Health Checks
• Our employees undergo health screenings and temperature checks before beginning their shifts
• Each employee is required to complete and sign a declaration of health before starting their shift
• Employees who exhibit symptoms of illness will be required to notify their supervisor and will be sent home and advised to self-quarantine until they are cleared to return to work
• All employees will receive comprehensive training on our Safety-Assured Vacations protocols, including training to identify flu or virus-like symptoms and follow a firm protocol to report cases to a medical official
• To ensure all team members stay healthy both at work and at home, they will be provided with ongoing specialized training on prevention and sanitation practices at home
CLEAN SUPPLIERS COMMITMENT
Safeguarding that our promise goes beyond our doors, we have put in place different agreements with our various suppliers and partners to ensure they operate following new regulations for the products or services which they provide.
• All suppliers are required to wear PPE while onsite in our facilities
• All suppliers are required to have temperature checks when entering through our doors
• All products received go through a triple disinfection process: upon arrival, in the storage room and before its distribution around the property
• Restricted delivery schedule to ensure limited physical contact
• Enforcing our highly strict hotel access protocols
• We sanitize all contact points including equipment, storage spaces, and access areas
Our unwavering promise is to continue delivering exceptional, luxurious and Safety- Assured Vacations to our guests. Proactivity and prevention are core to our operational protocols and are key to protecting the well-being of both our valued guests and employees. If you require additional information regarding our advanced health and safety protocols, please refer to our Safety-Assured Vacations FAQs.
WE’LL SEE YOU IN PARADISE
Enjoy international cuisine at Gourmet Marche, one of the property's 8 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the beach bar or one of 10 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Memory foam mattress
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Jetted bathtub
- Balcony or patio
- Window screens
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Beach bar
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 10
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Health club
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Number of restaurants - 8
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Year Built - 2017
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Windward Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Smugglers Cove - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sandals Golf and Country Club - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Rodney Bay Aquatic Centre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Saint Joseph the Worker Catholic Church - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Friday Night Street Party - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Pigeon Island National Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Reduit Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Cas en Bas Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Rodney Bay Marina - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Baywalk Shopping Mall - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Daren Sammy Cricket Ground - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Splash Island Water Park Saint Lucia - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Labrelotte Bay - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF) - 66.7 km / 41.5 mi
George F. L. Charles Airport (SLU) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hideaway at Royalton Saint Lucia - Adults Only - All Inclusive is Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF).
- Scuba diving
- Yoga classes/instruction