The Landings Resort & Spa
Pigeon Island Causeway, Rodney Bay, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
1. Travelers must submit a Travel Registration Form (stlucia.org/covid-19) as soon as their hotel and flight reservation is confirmed. This should be completed at least 7 working days before travel. Travelers negative COVID-19 test result is not required to complete this step. The form should be submitted as early as possible and the test results submitted by email afterwards.
Once completed, an auto-response confirmation will be sent to traveler. Please print the auto-response email confirmation, as it will include the a reference number.
2. Once the Travel Registration Form has been submitted, please allow for up to 3 days for processing. Thereafter traveler traveler will receive a Travel Authorization Letter. If a travel approval letter has not been received, traveler should email email@example.com.
Please be aware that a Travel Authorization Letter does not guarantee that traveler's COVID-19 test is acceptable.
Please print and travel with the Travel Authorization Letter.
3. Traveler must take a COVID-19 PCR test no more than 7 days prior to their flight to Saint Lucia. Please note the day of arrival in Saint Lucia is counted as the 7th day. There is no flexibility on the type of test. Only COVID-19 PCR tests will be accepted.
TEST RESULTS MUST BE SENT TO: TravelSaintLucia@gmail.com with a cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please print and travel with negative COVID-19 PCR test results.
Travelers must have confirmed reservations at COVID-19 certified properties. Visits may be split to stay at up to 2 certified properties.
If travelers booking is last minute, please forward the auto-generated confirmation email immediately after submission to email@example.com.
Additional protocols upon arrival:
1. All departing passengers will be subject to screening
2. All passengers will undergo temperature screening on arrival and upon departure.
3. As a result of screening, all symptomatic passengers will be required to remain in quarantine/isolation at their hotel or Government Operated Quarantine Facility, until the test result is obtained. If the test is positive, they will be transferred to a treatment facility, until they receive two negative test results and are clinically stable. Costs associated with any quarantine or treatment is the sole responsibility of the traveller.
4. All visitors are required to follow local regulations in Saint Lucia, including wearing of masks in public places, at airports, and on public transportation.
Further information about Saint Lucia's COVID-19 response, all protocols and other details on requirements prior to entry may be accessed at: www.stlucia.org/covid-19.
The competent authority may impose further travel restrictions, if required.
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans.
In addition to international COVID-19 travel protocols, COVID-19 travel restrictions and protocols may be in place upon return to the United States. Please continue to monitor all state or local health advisories from your city or state of origin prior to travel.
Marriott Global Cleanliness Council
Marriott recently announced the creation of the Marriott Global Cleanliness Council – consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations. Together, the council members will work to develop a new generation of global hospitality cleanliness standards, norms and behaviors for Marriott’s more than 7,300 properties around the globe. The new standards will be designed to minimize risk and enhance safety for the company’s guests and the 750,000 people worldwide who wear the Marriott name badge.
New Cleaning Technologies
While Marriott’s council develops its work, the company has initiated plans to roll out enhanced technologies at its properties over the next few months, including electrostatic sprayers that allow for touchless disinfecting capabilities. The magnetically charged droplets produced by the electrostatic sprayers seek out and coat hard to reach areas and surfaces typically missed in standard cleaning processes.
In its everyday cleaning, Marriott will also be using the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization to treat known pathogens.
Cleaning Regimen Changes
When guests check into Marriott’s hotels over the next few months, they will notice a number of additions to the company’s regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. Specific areas of focus include:
• Surface Areas: In public spaces, the company has added to its already rigorous cleaning protocols, requiring that surfaces are treated with hospital-grade disinfectants and that this cleaning is done with increased frequency. In guest rooms, Marriott has added to its detailed cleaning practices, requiring all surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants. The company will also be placing disinfecting wipes in each room for guests’ personal use.
• Guest Contact: To help alleviate the risk of COVID-19 transmission through person-to-person contact, Marriott will be using signage in its lobbies to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols and will remove or re-arrange furniture to allow more space for distancing. The company is planning to add partitions at front desks to provide an extra level of precaution for its guests and associates and is working with supply chain partners to make masks and gloves available to associates. You’ll see more hand sanitizing stations around Marriott’s hotels – near the entrances and front desks, elevator banks and fitness and meeting spaces.
In addition, in more than 3,200 of the company’s hotels, guests can choose to use their phones to check in, access their rooms, make special requests and order room service that will be specially packaged and delivered right to the door without contact. These “touchless” services can all be done quickly via Marriott’s mobile app.
• Food Safety: At Marriott, food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practices. The company’s food and beverage operations are required to conduct self-inspection using its food safety standards as guidelines, and compliance is validated by independent audits. Marriott is also enhancing sanitation guidelines and training videos for associates that include hygiene and disinfecting practices. In addition, the company is modifying its operational practices for in-room dining and designing new approaches to buffets.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Bathtub or shower
- Room service (limited hours)
- Balcony or patio
- Laundry detergent
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- No cribs (infant beds)
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bed sheets not available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Electric kettle
- Bed sheets available - no
- Free bicycles on site
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Free wired Internet
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- 24-hour health club
- Year Built - 2007
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 19
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Windward Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pigeon Island National Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Saint Joseph the Worker Catholic Church - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Friday Night Street Party - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Reduit Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Rodney Bay Aquatic Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rodney Bay Marina - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sandals Golf and Country Club - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Smugglers Cove - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Cas en Bas Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Baywalk Shopping Mall - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Daren Sammy Cricket Ground - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Splash Island Water Park Saint Lucia - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Labrelotte Bay - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF) - 65.6 km / 40.7 mi
George F. L. Charles Airport (SLU) - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Landings Resort & Spa is Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF).
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Boat launch
- Golf - driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction