Marigot Bay Resort and Marina
Marigot Bay, Marigot Bay, Castries, Saint Lucia
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
1. Travelers must submit a Travel Registration Form (stlucia.org/covid-19) as soon as their hotel and flight reservation is confirmed. This should be completed at least 7 working days before travel. Travelers negative COVID-19 test result is not required to complete this step. The form should be submitted as early as possible and the test results submitted by email afterwards.
Once completed, an auto-response confirmation will be sent to traveler. Please print the auto-response email confirmation, as it will include the a reference number.
2. Once the Travel Registration Form has been submitted, please allow for up to 3 days for processing. Thereafter traveler traveler will receive a Travel Authorization Letter. If a travel approval letter has not been received, traveler should email email@example.com.
Please be aware that a Travel Authorization Letter does not guarantee that traveler's COVID-19 test is acceptable.
Please print and travel with the Travel Authorization Letter.
3. Traveler must take a COVID-19 PCR test no more than 7 days prior to their flight to Saint Lucia. Please note the day of arrival in Saint Lucia is counted as the 7th day. There is no flexibility on the type of test. Only COVID-19 PCR tests will be accepted.
TEST RESULTS MUST BE SENT TO: TravelSaintLucia@gmail.com with a cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please print and travel with negative COVID-19 PCR test results.
Travelers must have confirmed reservations at COVID-19 certified properties. Visits may be split to stay at up to 2 certified properties.
If travelers booking is last minute, please forward the auto-generated confirmation email immediately after submission to email@example.com.
Additional protocols upon arrival:
1. All departing passengers will be subject to screening
2. All passengers will undergo temperature screening on arrival and upon departure.
3. As a result of screening, all symptomatic passengers will be required to remain in quarantine/isolation at their hotel or Government Operated Quarantine Facility, until the test result is obtained. If the test is positive, they will be transferred to a treatment facility, until they receive two negative test results and are clinically stable. Costs associated with any quarantine or treatment is the sole responsibility of the traveller.
4. All visitors are required to follow local regulations in Saint Lucia, including wearing of masks in public places, at airports, and on public transportation.
Further information about Saint Lucia's COVID-19 response, all protocols and other details on requirements prior to entry may be accessed at: www.stlucia.org/covid-19.
The competent authority may impose further travel restrictions, if required.
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans.
In addition to international COVID-19 travel protocols, COVID-19 travel restrictions and protocols may be in place upon return to the United States. Please continue to monitor all state or local health advisories from your city or state of origin prior to travel.
Enjoy Caribbean cuisine at The Grill at 14⁰ 61⁰, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 4 bars/lounges. A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Linens provided
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- No rollaway/extra beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Electric kettle
- Picnic area
- Express check-in
- Free airport transportation
- Free self-serve breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Pool umbrellas
- Beach bar
- Designer stores on site
- Shopping mall on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Full-service spa
- Free beach shuttle
- Swim-up bar
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free pool cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 2006
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Number of floors - 3
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Windward Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Marigot Harbour - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Marigot Bay - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Roseau Valley Banana Plantation - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Eudovic's Art Studio - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Mont Fortune Historic Area - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
L'Anse la Raye Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
River Rock Waterfall - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
St. Lucia Government House - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Fort Charlotte - 10 km / 6.2 mi
La Toc Battery - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
La Toc Beach - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
La Place Carenage Duty Free Mall - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
St. Lucia National Library - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Derek Walcott Square - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
George F. L. Charles Airport (SLU) - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF) - 52.2 km / 32.4 mi
The preferred airport for Marigot Bay Resort and Marina is Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF).
- Boat launch
- Hiking/biking trails
- Motor boating
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Yoga classes/instruction