Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
Val des Pitons, Soufriere, Saint Lucia
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
1. Travelers must submit a Travel Registration Form (stlucia.org/covid-19) as soon as their hotel and flight reservation is confirmed. This should be completed at least 7 working days before travel. Travelers negative COVID-19 test result is not required to complete this step. The form should be submitted as early as possible and the test results submitted by email afterwards.
Once completed, an auto-response confirmation will be sent to traveler. Please print the auto-response email confirmation, as it will include the a reference number.
2. Once the Travel Registration Form has been submitted, please allow for up to 3 days for processing. Thereafter traveler traveler will receive a Travel Authorization Letter. If a travel approval letter has not been received, traveler should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that a Travel Authorization Letter does not guarantee that traveler's COVID-19 test is acceptable.
Please print and travel with the Travel Authorization Letter.
3. Traveler must take a COVID-19 PCR test no more than 7 days prior to their flight to Saint Lucia. Please note the day of arrival in Saint Lucia is counted as the 7th day. There is no flexibility on the type of test. Only COVID-19 PCR tests will be accepted.
TEST RESULTS MUST BE SENT TO: TravelSaintLucia@gmail.com with a cc to: email@example.com. Please print and travel with negative COVID-19 PCR test results.
Travelers must have confirmed reservations at COVID-19 certified properties. Visits may be split to stay at up to 2 certified properties.
If travelers booking is last minute, please forward the auto-generated confirmation email immediately after submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional protocols upon arrival:
1. All departing passengers will be subject to screening
2. All passengers will undergo temperature screening on arrival and upon departure.
3. As a result of screening, all symptomatic passengers will be required to remain in quarantine/isolation at their hotel or Government Operated Quarantine Facility, until the test result is obtained. If the test is positive, they will be transferred to a treatment facility, until they receive two negative test results and are clinically stable. Costs associated with any quarantine or treatment is the sole responsibility of the traveller.
4. All visitors are required to follow local regulations in Saint Lucia, including wearing of masks in public places, at airports, and on public transportation.
Further information about Saint Lucia's COVID-19 response, all protocols and other details on requirements prior to entry may be accessed at: www.stlucia.org/covid-19.
The competent authority may impose further travel restrictions, if required.
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans.
In addition to international COVID-19 travel protocols, COVID-19 travel restrictions and protocols may be in place upon return to the United States. Please continue to monitor all state or local health advisories from your city or state of origin prior to travel.
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Furnished patio
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- DVD player
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Linens not available
- No rollaway/extra beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Children's club
- Full-service spa
- Number of beach bars - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Billiards or pool table
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Wedding services
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built - 1997
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Number of floors - 1
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Windward Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pitons Management Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jalousie Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piton Falls - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Petit Piton - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Gros Piton - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Morne Coubaril Estate - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Zaka Art Cafe - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Church of the Assumption - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Sulphur Springs - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Soufriere Drive In Volcano - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Coral Gardens - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tet Paul Nature Trail - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Soufriere Estate Diamond Botanical Gardens - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Diamond Falls - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF) - 35 km / 21.8 mi
George F. L. Charles Airport (SLU) - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
The preferred airport for Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF).
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction