Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
All visitors and returning citizens to Saint Lucia must complete a Pre-Arrival registration form 3 days prior to arrival. Visitors can go to www.stlucia.org and click on the COVID-19 page to find a link to the form. Confirmation of a negative COVID test within 7 days, along with a confirmed reservation at a COVID-19 certified property must be submitted. All approved travelers will be issued an authorization letter by email. The email must be printed, and copy will be required to be shown upon arrival to be granted entry.
Hewanorra International Airport is open to regional and International Flights.
For the purposes of preventing, controlling and suppressing the spread of COVID-19, with immediate effect:
1. All departing passengers will be subject to screening
2. All arriving passengers are required to provide documented proof of a negative PCR (polymerized chain reaction) test result for COVID-19 obtained within 7 days / 168 hours prior to date of planned arrival in Saint Lucia. Proof of the negative PCR test result for COVID-19 must be presented prior to departure and upon arrival in Saint Lucia.
3. Intransit Passengers transferring on the same day will be subject to temperature screening on arrival. It is strongly advised that in transit passengers obtain a negative PCR test within 7 days / 168 hours of travel.
4. All visitors to Saint Lucia must complete a pre-arrival registration form prior to arrival. Visitors must login to www.stlucia.org/covid-19 to find a link to the relevant form. All details must be completed, including proof of negative PCR test, an indicate at which COVID-19 certified hotel they will be accommodated. Approval must be granted by the competent authority in Saint Lucia for travel to Saint Lucia.
5. All returning citizens and residents must complete the relevant pre-arrival registration for available at www.stlucia.org/covid-19. All details must be completed including proof of negative PCR test.
6. All passengers will undergo temperature screening on arrival and upon departure.
7. As a result of screening, all symptomatic passengers will be required to remain in quarantine/isolation at their hotel or Government Operated Quarantine Facility, until the test result is obtained. If the test is positive, they will be transferred to a treatment facility, until they receive two negative test results and are clinically stable. Costs associated with any quarantine or treatment is the sole responsibility of the traveller.
8. All visitors are required to follow local regulations in Saint Lucia, including wearing of masks in public places, at airports, and on public transportation.
Further information about Saint Lucia's COVID-19 response, all protocols and other details on requirements prior to entry may be accessed at: www.stlucia.org/covid-19.
The competent authority may impose further travel restrictions, if required.
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort in Soufriere, you'll be on the beach, a 3-minute walk from Jalousie Beach and 11 minutes by foot from Petit Piton. This 5-star resort is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Gros Piton and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Soufriere Drive In Volcano. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 96 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Amenities Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a nightclub, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Dining Grab a bite at Great Room, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wind down with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges or 2 beach bars. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired Internet
- DVD player
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Turndown service
- Furnished patio
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Linens not available
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- No rollaway/extra beds
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Full-service spa
- Number of beach bars - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Billiards or pool table
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Wedding services
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built - 1997
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Number of floors - 1
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Windward Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pitons Management Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jalousie Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piton Falls - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Petit Piton - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Gros Piton - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Morne Coubaril Estate - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Zaka Art Cafe - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Church of the Assumption - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Sulphur Springs - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Soufriere Drive In Volcano - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Coral Gardens - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tet Paul Nature Trail - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Soufriere Estate Diamond Botanical Gardens - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Diamond Falls - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF) - 35 km / 21.8 mi
George F. L. Charles Airport (SLU) - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
The preferred airport for Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is Hewanorra Intl. Airport (UVF).
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Mountain biking
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction