Four Seasons Resort - Nevis
Pinneys Beach, Jessups Village, Saint Thomas Lowland, Saint Kitts and Nevis
Destination Entry Requirements
“Within this new environment, our singular goal is to provide guests, residents and employees with the confidence and assurance that their health and safety is our first priority,” says John Davison, President and Chief Executive Officer, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. “We are incredibly proud to work alongside the renowned experts at Johns Hopkins Medicine International, leveraging their global expertise to strengthen our already stringent health and safety measures through our new Lead With Care program.”
Continues Davison: “For nearly 60 years, Four Seasons has set the global standard for excellence in hospitality and service. Lead With Care is a continuation of this high standard, building upon the strong foundation of trust and confidence that we have established through decades of experience. This new program is about offering genuine care and the highest levels of service, enhancing procedures to protect our guests, residents and employees, while also ensuring that they feel safe and reassured.”
Four Seasons and Johns Hopkins Medicine International COVID-19 Advisory Board
Johns Hopkins Medicine International and Four Seasons have established a dedicated COVID-19 Advisory Board, bringing together Four Seasons leadership and top experts from Johns Hopkins Medicine International to inform health and safety decisions based on the latest scientific knowledge.
Evolving in lockstep with rapidly changing discoveries, the COVID-19 Advisory Board will create, enhance and review current procedures, along with virtual and in-person training to guide implementation of Lead With Care across Four Seasons global portfolio.
This builds upon the early experience of Four Seasons Hotel New York, as well as Four Seasons hotels in Riyadh and Mumbai, in providing accommodation to high-risk medical personnel fighting on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic. Four Seasons Hotel New York was transformed into a safely zoned environment in a matter of days, implementing enhanced procedures to safely house guests, as well as properly train all employees.
Lead With Care: Four Seasons Enhanced Global Health and Safety Program
Grounded in health care expertise and enabled by access to leading technologies and tools, the Lead With Care program is focused on providing care, confidence and comfort to all Four Seasons guests, employees and residents within the new COVID-19 environment. The new program outlines clear procedures that educate and empower Four Seasons employees to take care of guests and each other.
“Along with already-commonplace measures such as more sanitizers, masks and heightened cleaning and hygiene, our collaboration with Johns Hopkins equips our property teams with access to leading international experts and real-time COVID-19 information, enhancing our tools and training to deliver an experience grounded in safety and trust,” says Christian Clerc, President, Global Operations, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. “While the Four Seasons experience may look different in this new environment, it will ultimately feel the same – our dedicated people will continue to deliver the same intuitive service and personalised care for which Four Seasons is known and trusted for the world over.”
Four Seasons collaboration with Johns Hopkins Medicine International will ensure the review and validation of the Lead With Care program in two phases.
Phase one of the collaboration – Review and Validation – involves a comprehensive review of Four Seasons existing health and safety procedures along with enhanced protocols in response to the current situation at a global, regional and property level. Working closely with Johns Hopkins Medicine experts ensures Four Seasons is at the forefront of the latest research findings and recommendations.
Phase two – Ongoing Guidance – provides Four Seasons with ongoing collaboration with the Johns Hopkins Medicine International team, including direct access to curated critical updates, relevant COVID-19 research outcomes, and expert advice to ensure real-time adjustments to operating procedures. Customised through on-property Hygiene Officers, this will allow Four Seasons to respond quickly and anticipate future needs, providing assurance that all appropriate infection control safety measures have been taken.
Four Seasons and Johns Hopkins will also establish a joint Response Team where senior experts in infectious diseases from Johns Hopkins will provide on-demand response and guidance to hotels facing COVID-19 situations.
Lead With Care Backgrounder
To support the development of procedures to be verified by Johns Hopkins, as well as the procurement of supplies and equipment for Lead With Care implementation, Four Seasons will be working closely with EcoLab and International SOS – partners who were also critical in the transformation of the Four Seasons hotels in New York, Riyadh and Mumbai that housed medical personnel.
While guests will see many of the enhanced Lead With Care procedures, behind-the-scenes measures will also take place through employee training, additional food handling protocols, and enhancements to ventilation systems and other back-of-the-house operations.
In addition, Four Seasons continues to invest in its award-winning App and Chat that further allows guests to control how they engage with others – limiting face-to-face interactions while maintaining the highest levels of personal service. Since its launch in 2017 the popular Four Seasons Chat – one of the only in the industry to be supported by actual employees on property, versus chatbots – has received 10+ million messages and averages approximately 580,000 messages a month. Features include the ability to make and manage reservations, request luggage pickup, airport transfers, room service, restaurant and spa reservations, and much more. Wait-free check-in and check-out is also offered, while Four Seasons Chat integration offers instant translation of 100+ languages giving guests the flexibility for contactless engagement throughout their stay.
Additional details about the Lead With Care enhanced global health and safety program can be found below:
• Each Four Seasons property appointing a Hygiene Officer focused on implementing enhancements to already stringent procedures;
• Rooms disinfected daily with EPA approved products and will have blacklight inspection by room attendants;
• Focused re-training programs for Housekeeping teams on all cleaning protocols are being implemented across the portfolio;
• Public areas cleaned hourly with extra attention to frequented areas including front desk counters and public restrooms;
• The COVID-19 Advisory Board exploring an array of options to equip properties with the latest tools and technology, including electrostatic spraying, ozone technology for air purification and/or UV technology for HVAC systems.
Heightened Guest Safety and Comfort:
• Lead With Care kits placed in each guest room providing masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes, with additional masks supplied on demand;
• Social distancing measures embedded in all services for guest protection, including appropriately spaced fitness equipment, modified spa menu and services, contactless check-in and housekeeping services;
• Restaurants and bars may operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and socially distant set-up;
• Nearly all restaurants providing a-la-carte service with digital menus wherever possible;
• In Room Dining offering contactless delivery outside guestrooms along with sustainable, single-use packaging;
• Four Seasons App and Chat providing guests with real-time, contactless interactions with employees from their own device on nine global platforms and in 100+ different languages.
• Lead With Care training building on Four Seasons legendary service model and diligent attention to detail, ensuring Lead With Care procedures are delivered in a thoughtful, attentive manner that balances guest safety with personal reassurance and comfort;
• Training focused on educating and empowering employees to deliver the enhanced health and safety program with confidence, passing on this care to each and every guest and resident;
• The COVID-19 Advisory Board advising on the global training program for all employees including: ensuring employees have a well-informed understanding of the disease and its transmission, providing guidance on appropriate social distancing and use of personal protective equipment, as well as physical and mental health monitoring and support;
• Grounded in emotional intelligence, employees are undergoing behavioural training, ensuring empathetic, personalised care and connection are not lost in the absence of close contact and limited face to face interaction.
About Johns Hopkins Medicine International
Johns Hopkins Medicine International is the Johns Hopkins Medicine entity entrusted with global advancement of the mission: to improve the health of the community and the world by setting the standard of excellence in medical education, research and care. Johns Hopkins Medicine International develops high-impact collaborations throughout the world by leveraging Johns Hopkins' extensive knowledge of medicine, nursing, public health, medical education, research and health care administration to improve health and health care delivery. Johns Hopkins Medicine International also facilitates personalised, culturally appropriate care for Johns Hopkins Medicine’s global patients, as well as specialised concierge health care services.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Ceiling fan
- Bed sheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Free WiFi (limited) device count - 1
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Sofa bed
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Hair salon
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Outdoor tennis courts - 10
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Beach bar
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 1991
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 12
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 1-device limit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 39.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 170 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 85.00 (roundtrip), (from 6 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pinney's Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Nevis History - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Fort Charles - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Oualie Beach - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Nevis Botanical Garden - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Major's Bay Beach - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Windward Sands Beach - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Sandy Bank Beach - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Banana Bay Beach - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Cockleshell Bay - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Turtle Beach - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Timothy Hill - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Frigate Bay Beach - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Frigate Bay - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
St Kitts Royal Golf Club - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Newcastle (NEV-Vance W. Amory Intl.) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Horse riding/rental