Mandarin Oriental, Canouan
Carenage Bay, Canouan Island, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
1. Travelers must arrive with a negative result of a COVID-19 (RT-PCR) test done no more than five (5) days before arrival.
2. Travelers will be retested for COVID-19 (RT-PCR) on arrival in SVG.
3. Travelers MUST Mandatory five (5) day quarantine in a Tourism Authority/MOHWE approved Transition/Quarantine Hotel at travelers’ expense. Must arrive with proof of the reservation fully paid.
4. Traveler’s MUST transfer to the Transition Hotel in an approved AIA taxi or approved vessel at their expense.
5. Travelers MUST be retested between day four (4) and five (5) of quarantine.
6. Travelers MUST continue nine (9) to sixteen (16) monitored days in an approved home/hotel/vessel at the discretion of the Port Health Officer.
Passengers in-transit through SVG:
1. Must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result done within five (5) days of arrival.
2. If the in-transit period does not include an over-night stay, that period must be spent at the Argyle International Airport.
3. If the In-transit period includes an overnight stay, that period must be spent in a TA/MOHWE approved hotel.
4. Travelers intending to transit through another country from SVG are advised to visit the country’s travel website to determine the requirements for travel.
Process on arrival:
1. Travelers must provide pre-arrival form online.
2. Approval of SARS-CoV-2 test result by Port Health Team AND
3. Collection of a nasal swab specimen for a COVID-19 PCR test from all qualifying disembarking travelers. Travelers by air:
a. Will be asses by Port Health Officers to determine their final level of risk and the length of mandatory quarantine required.
b. All travelers will then immediately proceed to an approved place of accommodation for a 24-48 hour quarantine period to await the result of the COVID-19 PCR test.
Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans. In addition to international COVID-19 travel protocols, COVID-19 travel restrictions and protocols may be in place upon return to the United States. Please continue to monitor all state or local health advisories from your city or state of origin prior to travel.
Mandarin Oriental is pleased to share that all resort dining facilities and leisure attractions will be in operation whilst employing social distancing protocols and enhanced hygiene safety measures.
Mandarin Oriental has also implemented social distancing practices throughout the resort, which includes the wearing of personal protective equipment and maximum capacities have been revised for elevators, restaurants and other public spaces. Their restaurants will offer dining tables that are set two meters apart. In line with local health and government official requirements, they are diligently doing everything to provide and maintain a safe environment throughout the resort. Mandatory health and safety measures include: temperature screening at entrance, health questionnaires, hand sanitizers; increased sanitation, disinfection of all surfaces in suites and villas, restaurants and common facilities.
With their resort being home to a collection of elegant colonial-style suites, chic Italian-design Patio Villas, and spacious Lagoon Villas, social distancing is effortlessly achieved throughout an impeccable 1,200-acre property. Enjoying a private hillside location, all villas overlook the resort on the northern part of Canouan Island and offer the luxurious solution to harmonious social distancing. These tranquil villas are the ultimate in stylish indoor/outdoor accommodation with private infinity pools for an idyllic tropical island getaway.
Enjoy Caribbean cuisine at Tides Bar and Grill, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- Free newspaper
- LED TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Towels provided
- Pillowtop mattress
- Linens provided
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Number of living rooms
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate dining area
- Wardrobe or closet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Express check-in
- Number of spa tubs - 9
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming pool
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 3
- One meeting room
- Golf course on site
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free pool cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Reception hall
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built - 2013
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Windward Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Canouan Golf Club - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mysore Bay Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Mahault Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Mount Royal - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
South Glossy Bay Beach - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Chatham Bay Beach - 27.4 km / 17 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Canouan is Canouan Island (CIW) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi