Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo
Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo
Hotel Amigo is set among the cobbled streets of Brussels, just around the corner from the picturesque Grand Place, one of the most beautiful squares in the world. A former prison, it became a hotel in 1957, just in time to host royals, celebrities and VIPs for the Brussels World’s Fair.
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Child care (in room, surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Internet access - high speed
- Internet access - surcharge
- Internet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Massage - available in room
- Pay movies
- Rollaway beds
Superbly located in the very heart of Brussels, adjacent to one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, Grand Place, close to Brussels' financial district and within easy walking distance of the antiques district of Le Sablon, Hotel Amigo, Brussels provides a stylish and central base from which to explore the city.
The hotel also offers a fitness center equipped with the latest exercise machines. Bocconi, its Italian restaurant, serves creative Italian cuisine within a relaxing, comfortable and contemporary atmosphere while the Amigo Bar, with its broad selection of cocktails, is ideal for an aperitif.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
Number of buildings: 1
Number of floors: 6
Number of suites: 19
Number of rooms: 173
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 9.28 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.