Grand Villa Argentina
Frana Supila 14, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Entry Requirements
This is critical as many destinations may require vaccinations and/or testing prior to, at arrival and/or during your clients stay in addition to requiring the purchase of supplemental country specific travel insurance.
Some destinations also require clients be in possession of a pre-travel authorization at departure.
Also, please re-verify entry requirements prior to client departure.
Classic Vacations is not responsible for possible denied entry or mandatory quarantine due to improper documentation.
Croatia is OPEN for travel under new & less strict conditions:
- A negative viral test result: PCR or rapid antigen test (list of acceptable antigen tests) not older than 48 hours (counting from the time of taking the test to arriving at the border crossing point). Travelers entering Croatia with a rapid antigen test and staying longer than 10 days must repeat the test within ten days of the original test.
- A certificate of vaccination (any vaccine) for persons whose final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine is more than 14 days prior to crossing the border.
- A medical certificate confirming that the traveler has recovered from COVID-19 after having a positive PCR or rapid antigen test result. The certificate is valid 11-180 days after the positive test result.
- children under the age of seven can cross the border without restrictions
All the details regarding entry to Republic of Croatia can be found on the following link https://mup.gov.hr/uzg-covid/english/286212
More detailed informatiions can be found at: https://hr.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-2/
Wearing protective masks is mandatory throughout the country in public transportation, medical facilities, shops, malls, salons, and businesses where face-to-face contact is required (ex. banks and post offices).
COVID-19 TEST MAY BE REQUIRED TO ENTER YOUR DESTINATION. Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the Traveler’s responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans.
Classic Vacations wants you to have a safe and truly wonderful vacation, so we recommend that you fully educate yourself on the destination and hotel specific changes that have been made in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and plan accordingly before you depart on your vacation.
Closed or reduced hours of operation may be in place for businesses. Restrictions may be in place on intercity or interstate travel. Further local restrictions may apply.
Please check the destinations’ official governmental health ministry website prior to travel for the most up to date information: https://hr.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-2/
Since destination entry requirements vary widely and change frequently, at least 5 business days prior to departure, we recommend that all Travelers:
• Check your destination’s official governmental health ministry website for the latest entry, testing and in-destination self-isolation requirements and complete all pre-travel items and preparation; e.g. https://hr.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-2/
• Check Classic Vacation’s hotel resource and health & safety website for the latest open status, on-site health & safety requirements and service adjustments that have been provided by each property.
On-site service adjustments may include, but are not limited to, food services (room service, buffets), check-in & check-out time, daily linen change, turndown service, on-site amenities (pool, spa, gym), etc.
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Wardrobe or closet
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Bathtub or shower
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Separate sitting area
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Year Built - 1920
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Number of floors - 7
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Modern Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Banje Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Lazareti - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Revelin Fortress - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dubrovnik Cable Car - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Dominican Monastery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Bell Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Buza Gate - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sponza Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Memorial Room of Dubrovnik Defenders - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Old Town Harbor - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St James Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dubrovnik Synagogue - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Orlando's Column - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Church of St. Blaise - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Villa Argentina is Dubrovnik Airport (DBV) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Bird watching
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Mountain biking
- Rowing or canoeing
- Running track/path
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving