Frana Supila 12, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Originally opened in 1913, the Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik has hosted both celebrities and royalty including Queen Elizabeth II, Margaret Thatcher, Sir Roger Moore and Martin Sheen.
Destination Entry Requirements
This is critical as many destinations may require vaccinations and/or testing prior to, at arrival and/or during your clients stay in addition to requiring the purchase of supplemental country specific travel insurance.
Some destinations also require clients be in possession of a pre-travel authorization at departure.
Also, please re-verify entry requirements prior to client departure.
Classic Vacations is not responsible for possible denied entry or mandatory quarantine due to improper documentation.
Croatia is OPEN for travel under new & less strict conditions:
- A negative viral test result: PCR or rapid antigen test (list of acceptable antigen tests) not older than 48 hours (counting from the time of taking the test to arriving at the border crossing point). Travelers entering Croatia with a rapid antigen test and staying longer than 10 days must repeat the test within ten days of the original test.
- A certificate of vaccination (any vaccine) for persons whose final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine is more than 14 days prior to crossing the border.
- A medical certificate confirming that the traveler has recovered from COVID-19 after having a positive PCR or rapid antigen test result. The certificate is valid 11-180 days after the positive test result.
- children under the age of seven can cross the border without restrictions
All the details regarding entry to Republic of Croatia can be found on the following link https://mup.gov.hr/uzg-covid/english/286212
More detailed informatiions can be found at: https://hr.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-2/
Wearing protective masks is mandatory throughout the country in public transportation, medical facilities, shops, malls, salons, and businesses where face-to-face contact is required (ex. banks and post offices).
COVID-19 TEST MAY BE REQUIRED TO ENTER YOUR DESTINATION. Failure to have the proper COVID-19 documentation may affect entry into your destination. It is the Traveler’s responsibility to have all the necessary documents, tests, and vaccinations completed prior to departure. Improper required travel documentation is not covered by any Trip Protection Plans.
Classic Vacations wants you to have a safe and truly wonderful vacation, so we recommend that you fully educate yourself on the destination and hotel specific changes that have been made in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and plan accordingly before you depart on your vacation.
Closed or reduced hours of operation may be in place for businesses. Restrictions may be in place on intercity or interstate travel. Further local restrictions may apply.
Please check the destinations’ official governmental health ministry website prior to travel for the most up to date information: https://hr.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-2/
Since destination entry requirements vary widely and change frequently, at least 5 business days prior to departure, we recommend that all Travelers:
• Check your destination’s official governmental health ministry website for the latest entry, testing and in-destination self-isolation requirements and complete all pre-travel items and preparation; e.g. https://hr.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-2/
• Check Classic Vacation’s hotel resource and health & safety website for the latest open status, on-site health & safety requirements and service adjustments that have been provided by each property.
On-site service adjustments may include, but are not limited to, food services (room service, buffets), check-in & check-out time, daily linen change, turndown service, on-site amenities (pool, spa, gym), etc.
What to expect:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Wardrobe or closet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Towels provided
- Bedsheets provided
- Free tea bags/instant coffee
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Pay movies
- Electric kettle
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Wheelchair accessible
Considered one of the most beautiful hotels in the world, the Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik is advantageously located a short stroll from historic Old Town Dubrovnik offering guests unlimited choices of activities with access to shopping, activities and entertainment.
The luxurious Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik features three remarkable dining venues including Sensus Fine Dining Restaurant as well as a sophisticated piano bar, each venue commands magnificent views of the Adriatic Sea and historic Old Town.
Guests can soak up the sun or enjoy a refreshing drink, cocktails or snacks on the private beach or enjoy a wide range of beauty services and massage therapies offered by the onsite spa. Hotel Excelsior also features and indoor pool, sauna, steam room and fitness facility.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary in both guest rooms and public spaces within the property. Guests also have access to a 24-hour business center, a technology help desk. Event facilities include conference and meeting rooms.
Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Nearby parking is available for surcharge.
Hotel Excelsior is a smoke-free property.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Year Built - 1913
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Number of floors - 9
DiningComplimentary breakfast buffet available at Restaurant Salin.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Modern Art - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Banje Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lazareti - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Revelin Fortress - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Dubrovnik Cable Car - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Dominican Monastery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bell Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Buza Gate - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sponza Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Memorial Room of Dubrovnik Defenders - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Old Town Harbor - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dubrovnik Synagogue - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Orlando's Column - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Church of St. Blaise - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Luza Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Excelsior is Dubrovnik Airport (DBV) - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
- Bicycle rentals
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scooter/Moped Rentals