Frana Supila 12, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Originally opened in 1913, the Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik has hosted both celebrities and royalty including Queen Elizabeth II, Margaret Thatcher, Sir Roger Moore and Martin Sheen.
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced precautionary measures at all our hotels to ensure the stay with us is safe and relaxed.
Within the hotel, we have increased sanitary and hygienic measures including the disinfection and sanitation of all hotel areas. Our measures include:
- Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas, such as a disinfectant set up for guests at the entrances to the restaurants, elevators, the spa areas and in the restrooms
For the moment breakfast will be a la carte, room service will continue to exist as usual
Stationery, collateral and alarm clock will be removed from all rooms. All information will be uploaded on IPTV
- Additional hand sanitisers placed at staff area
- Frequent disinfection of the elevator control panel and staircase handrails
- Disinfection of buffet tables after each service
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of guests’ rooms (daily disinfecting of door handles)
- Frequent disinfection of handrails on chairs (where handrails exist)
- Deep disinfection of hotel kitchen areas with IZOSAN G (every day)
- Enhanced daily disinfection of floors in reception areas and restaurants (twice daily)
- Frequent disinfection of wellness areas (the massage rooms after every treatment, workout machines, handrails in swimming pools)
- Use of suggested protection during direct interaction with guests (front office staff, restaurant staff, wellness staff)
- Provision of sanitary masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request
- Ensured designated space between guests at the reception during check-in, at the beach between sun loungers, between tables in our restaurants and bars, in accordance with Croatian Government recommendation
- Screening is required for guests at check-in, including temperature check
We will be updating the above measures in accordance with the changes with the COVID-19 situation and in accordance with Croatian Government guidelines.
All our employees and hotel staff are familiar with all the prescribed procedures in this situation and are educated to provide information and help to our guests if needed.
We are closely monitoring the development of the situation and are ready to introduce any new measures that are necessary to keep our guests and employees safe and well.
In the meantime, we look forward to better times and to welcoming you back to Adriatic Luxury Hotels in the coming months.
ADRIATIC LUXURY HOTELS
What to expect:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Wardrobe or closet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Free tea bags/instant coffee
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Pay movies
- Electric kettle
- Separate bathtub and shower
Considered one of the most beautiful hotels in the world, the Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik is advantageously located a short stroll from historic Old Town Dubrovnik offering guests unlimited choices of activities with access to shopping, activities and entertainment.
The luxurious Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik features three remarkable dining venues including Sensus Fine Dining Restaurant as well as a sophisticated piano bar, each venue commands magnificent views of the Adriatic Sea and historic Old Town.
Guests can soak up the sun or enjoy a refreshing drink, cocktails or snacks on the private beach or enjoy a wide range of beauty services and massage therapies offered by the onsite spa. Hotel Excelsior also features and indoor pool, sauna, steam room and fitness facility.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary in both guest rooms and public spaces within the property. Guests also have access to a 24-hour business center, a technology help desk. Event facilities include conference and meeting rooms.
Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Nearby parking is available for surcharge.
Hotel Excelsior is a smoke-free property.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Year Built - 1913
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Number of floors - 9
DiningComplimentary breakfast buffet available at Restaurant Salin.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Modern Art - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Banje Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lazareti - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Revelin Fortress - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Dubrovnik Cable Car - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Dominican Monastery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bell Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Memorial Room of Dubrovnik Defenders - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sponza Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Buza Gate - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Old Town Harbor - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dubrovnik Synagogue - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Church of St. Blaise - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Orlando's Column - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Luza Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Excelsior is Dubrovnik Airport (DBV) - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
- Bicycle rentals
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scooter/Moped Rentals