Copenhagen Island Hotel
Kalvebod Brygge 53, Copenhagen, Denmark
What to expect:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Air conditioning
- LED TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoking and Non-Smoking
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Bedsheets provided
- Free tea bags/instant coffee
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Guidebooks or recommendations
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Internet access (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Bathtub only
- Electric kettle
- High-speed internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Separate sitting area
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Access to nearby outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 2006
- Total number of rooms - 326
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
PoliciesKnow Before You Go
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 185 for adults and DKK 90 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 175 per day
- Pet fee: DKK 200 per accommodation, per stay (maximum DKK 200 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oksnehallen - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Vega - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
National Museum of Denmark - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tycho Brahe Planetarium - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tivoli Gardens - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tivoli Concert Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Wallmans Circus Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Copenhagen City Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Casino Copenhagen - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
City Hall Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Grand Theater - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Stroeget - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Royal Stables - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Thorvaldsens Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Copenhagen Island Hotel is Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup (CPH) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi