Le Bristol Paris
Le Bristol Paris
The hotel regularly hosts “Fashion High Teas” with fashion shows by prominent fashion houses and up-and-coming designers. Guests can admire the latest haute couture while enjoy a selection of teas, finger sandwiches, pastries, and a special dessert inspired by the designer’s collection (surcharge).
Guests can take in spectacular views of Paris from the rooftop sun deck or swim in the adjacent indoor pool designed to resemble a 19th-century yacht. The brand new Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie is open 7 days a week from 9:00am to 9:00pm. Hairdresser and fitness center are also available. There are two gourmet restaurants on-site. Room service is available 24 hours.
What to expect:
Opened in 1925, Hotel Le Bristol is known for its lush courtyard garden and prestigious address on fashionable Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore. Decorated with rich tapestries, antique furniture, and crystal chandeliers, the lavish lobby welcomes business executives and leisure travelers seeking a luxurious Europe vacation.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom telephone
- Bottled water in room (complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Makeup mirror
- Massage - available in room
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channel(s)
- Rollaway beds
- Smoking rooms
- Turndown service
Located on fashionable Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore, Hotel Le Bristol is within walking distance of several attractions including the Champs Elysees and the Louvre Museum. Enclosed in glass, the swimming pool adjoins a sun deck overlooking Paris. The hotel also features a fitness center, a spa, and a hair salon. For business travelers, this Europe hotel offers a business center, business services, meeting rooms, and wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge). Other amenities include a concierge desk, dry cleaning service, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Room service is available 24 hours, and a complimentary Continental breakfast is included in some rates.
Valet parking is available (surcharge).
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audio-visual equipment
Number of floors: 8
Number of rooms: 190
- Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- There are no room charges for children 12 and younger when staying in the same room as their parents or guardians.
- Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Complimentary breakfast is included in some rates.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guaranteed, and may incur additional charges.
DiningA complimentary Continental breakfast is provided each morning in some rates. Room service is available 24 hours.
RecreationThis France hotel features a fitness center and a glass-enclosed swimming pool that opens onto a rooftop sun deck overlooking Paris.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.