Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection Hotel
Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection Hotel
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
• Completion of a pandemic health protocol by a firm approved
by the French Ministry of Labor.
• Plexiglass safety partition at reception and concierge desks.
• Sanitation kit containing individual-sized hydroalcoholic gel and
mask offered upon arrival and provided in every room and suite.
• Simplified Check-in procedure.
• Luggage received at the hotel will go through a disinfection
• Hotel entrances equipped with decontamination carpets.
• Hydroalcoholic gel distributors throughout hotel.
• Employee movement rules in place and traffic flow guidance
throughout hotel to respect social distancing.
• In-house nurse 7 days a week.
Cleaning and hygiene
• Employee use of preventive equipment (hydroalcoholic gel,
masks, and gloves when necessary).
• Obligatory training for all employees in updated sanitation
• Strict sanitation protocols for cleaning and disinfection,
adhering to the guidelines of the French Government and the
• Guest rooms systematically disinfected and unoccupied for 24
hours between each stay.
• Disinfection protocol reinforced in the kitchens.
• Disinfection of the restaurants and furniture.
• Removal of menus in restaurants and rooms, replaced by
• Food producers and artisans required to respect strict
• Disinfection of the mini-bar and bottles, personalized for
Spa, Fitness and Pool
• Treatment rooms with private shower to guarantee total
privatization of the treatment.
• Treatment rooms disinfected between clients.
• 3 guestrooms reallocated as private fitness rooms.
• Use of the fitness rooms by appointment only.
• Maximum of 4 guests allowed in the swimming pool area at a
The hotel regularly hosts “Fashion High Teas” with fashion shows by prominent fashion houses and up-and-coming designers. Guests can admire the latest haute couture while enjoy a selection of teas, finger sandwiches, pastries, and a special dessert inspired by the designer’s collection (surcharge).
Hotel OverviewProperty Location A stay at Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection Hotel places you in the heart of Paris, steps from Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore and Avenue Montaigne. This 5-star palace is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Champs-Elysees and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Grand Palais. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 190 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers. Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this palace include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge). Dining Grab a bite at Le Jardin Francais, one of the palace's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
What to expect:
Opened in 1925, Hotel Le Bristol is known for its lush courtyard garden and prestigious address on fashionable Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore. Decorated with rich tapestries, antique furniture, and crystal chandeliers, the lavish lobby welcomes business executives and leisure travelers seeking a luxurious Europe vacation.
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Champagne service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Smart TV
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Free wired Internet
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Wheelchair accessible
- Separate bathtub and shower
Located on fashionable Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore, Hotel Le Bristol is within walking distance of several attractions including the Champs Elysees and the Louvre Museum. Enclosed in glass, the swimming pool adjoins a sun deck overlooking Paris. The hotel also features a fitness center, a spa, and a hair salon. For business travelers, this Europe hotel offers a business center, business services, meeting rooms, and wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge). Other amenities include a concierge desk, dry cleaning service, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Room service is available 24 hours, and a complimentary Continental breakfast is included in some rates.
Valet parking is available (surcharge).
The amenities listed below are available on site; fees may apply:
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Food and water bowls
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Couples/private dining
- Designer stores on site
- Art gallery on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Free wired Internet
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 1925
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Number of floors - 8
DiningA complimentary Continental breakfast is provided each morning in some rates. Room service is available 24 hours.
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Elysee Palace - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Champs-Elysees - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Grands Boulevards - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Petit Palais - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Grand Palais - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place de la Madeleine - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Paris Olympia - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Avenue Georges V - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Parc Monceau - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Place Vendome - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Lido - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
Orly Airport (ORY) - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
The preferred airport for Le Bristol Paris - an Oetker Collection Hotel is Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).